Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Space Vomit!

• 25-08-2010 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭

Sorry,had to go for an attention grabbing title! Ynotdu's mate Mike Massamino goes behind the scenes as NASA try and make the next generation of Space rubbish bag. This includes how to 'make' Space Vomit(recipe included!!).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

lord lucan wrote: »
    Sorry,had to go for an attention grabbing title! Ynotdu's mate Mike Massamino goes behind the scenes as NASA try and make the next generation of Space rubbish bag. This includes how to 'make' Space Vomit(recipe included!!).

Ha Ha LL i can forgive Your attn seeking headline on account that i get a mention,i don't get much attention Me:(
    BTW is this the first of Your Quality posts You promised You would start?:)

He is a Legend ain't he?sometimes i wonder what future he has in mind for himself.
    In his element on 125 i wonder would he consider six months on the ISS?.
    The crew Motto would have to contain "Lock up Your daughters"
    He would most likely torment the other five ISS crewmembers to the point that he would wake up all alone one morning and both Soyuz modules gone!:)

He has some stiff competition now as NASA's funniest though IMO, I have taken quite a shine to Tracey Dyson Caldwell during the EVA's to fix the pump.

Over on NSF forums were they are as lost for hard news as We are, they have been playing guess the crew of 135 if it happens,seems like most want him onboard:)

about the puke,where was the diced carrots?:)

Have You ever heard the Billy Connoly sketch about waking up in a ditch after 12 pints with Your vomit beside You?
    It is SO funny,He says there is ALWAYS diced carrots in his puke even though He does not eat them.
    I have found this to be true as well but on a Scientific level i do not understand.
    Perhaps one of our Boardsie's can explain?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

ynotdu wrote: »
    Over on NSF forums were they are as lost for hard news as We are, they have been playing guess the crew of 135 if it happens,seems like most want him onboard:)

I'd love to see him on the final flight,especially if it get's to be Atlantis as he has a bit of history with her. He's a legend!:D

I love these sort of videos. As much as i love launches/landings and the like i love the quirky stuff like this and his last one on STS-132 where he was with the lads showing him how the jacks on the shuttle works! The mundane or unglamorous can be as interesting as everything else imo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

lord lucan wrote: »
    I'd love to see him on the final flight,especially if it get's to be Atlantis as he has a bit of history with her. He's a legend!:D

I love these sort of videos. As much as i love launches/landings and the like i love the quirky stuff like this and his last one on STS-132 where he was with the lads showing him how the jacks on the shuttle works! The mundane or unglamorous can be as interesting as everything else imo.

What a legend OK!:) I favourite was always Pete Conrad what a legend he was from the golden age of spaceflight.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Jez LL :D was looking for one of your threads to pop in and say hallo

Great video Leo , you sure do find em hahaha

Stargate

Advertisement