Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Late Late Toy Show 2009 Tickets?

• 25-09-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'd imagine they are probably impossible to get but does anyone know how one would go about trying to get tickets for the Toy Show? I'd love to go cos i just adore Christmas - plus all the free stuff!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

as far as i know the audience members are nearly all parents of the children who are on the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Isnt there like a 10 year waiting list or something? the audience is all family members and people who know people in RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

What I heard is that there's no seperate ticket list for the toy show, the toy show audience members applied for the regular show and the show they were awarded tickets for just happened to be the toy show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

If you believe that you would believe anything. The toy show tickets are harder to get than the winning lotto numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

lol doesn't matter if you're RTÉ staff, the tickets are still gold dust, you have to apply in advance, people wait a long time, even years for the tickets.
    To apply for regular tickets they have an application form here http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/tickets09.html or you could email them [email]latelate@rté.ie[/email] I think it is. And request. I think you apply between sept & oct for toy show tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

And with that thread closed. All off topic and abusive stuff removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement