Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-09-2008, 13:53   #1
Awayindahils

Send a message via MSN to Awayindahils Send a message via Skype™ to Awayindahils
Topshop Website Store Locator

Now I may be prove wrong by some more patient sole, but i went on topshop.com to have a look at store opening hours in Dublin tonight.

Go to store locator, choose international, go to select country, no option for Ireland. No Eire, No ROI.

Get a bit annoyed. Stupid Brits.

Go to UK. Go to Map. Ireland (excluding NI) is not highlighted in the maps they show.

So it's not possible to locate a store online in Ireland.

Very, very annoying. And just why? I mean they have the new US store stuff up, would it have killed them to edit the list of international countries to include Ireland at the same time.
Advertisement
11-09-2008, 14:27   #2
Stargal

Send a message via MSN to Stargal
Hmmm, that's pretty stupid of Topshop.

Most places will be open until 9 tonight anyway; the Topshop on Stephen's Green might close a bit earlier but the ones in shopping centres will be open late. Ring up the one that you want to go to and ask them when they close.

Edit: Just saw on this page that there's a number for Customer Service in Ireland. Weirdly, it's a UK number. Tel: +44 870 606 9666 (calls charged at national rate). Try them for opening hours. And tell them to update their website!

Last edited by Stargal; 11-09-2008 at 14:30.
Thanks from:
12-09-2008, 11:24   #3
fifomania

I posted this topic weeks back and myself and another poster both emailled Topshop and apparently the Topshop internet team are going to do something about it....
12-09-2008, 12:41   #4
SarahJ

Good, cos now they have an American site, which has prices in dollars, is it too much to ask for Euro prices. And for them to take Laser!!!
Thanks from:
12-09-2008, 13:15   #5
Acoshla
Closed Account

Yeah I emailed Topshop a few weeks back about this, haven't heard anything back, what a surprise.
Advertisement
12-09-2008, 15:48   #6
fifomania

In my experience the English stores aren't great at getting back to you about much! I got vouchers for New Look last year and wanted to find out something about them & am still waiting on a reply but the vouchers are long gone!!
12-09-2008, 16:19   #7
eth0_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ View Post
Good, cos now they have an American site, which has prices in dollars, is it too much to ask for Euro prices. And for them to take Laser!!!
Why on EARTH would you want them to charge us in Euro's?? You save a lot buying online in sterling!
Thanks from:
12-09-2008, 17:58   #8
fifomania

I agree with ethO, you save so much more in sterling!
25-09-2011, 23:11   #9
Moody_mona

I know this is an ancient thread but just wondering what stores topshop have on their own in Dublin? Is the Stephen's Green one still there? I have vouchers and tried to use them recently in the Topshop in House of Fraser Dundrum, but was told the vouchers are only accepted in stand alone shops. If anyone could offer info that would be great! Thanks :-)
Advertisement
26-09-2011, 17:38   #10
ongarboy

There are definitely standalone stores in Stephens Green, Jervis SC and Blanchardstown.
26-09-2011, 18:21   #11
Moody_mona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongarboy View Post
There are definitely standalone stores in Stephens Green, Jervis SC and Blanchardstown.
Thanks a mil :-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion