Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-08-2007, 17:29   #46
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,035
Please explain to me how I am trolling? I'm passionate about this. Oh and I'm not drunk. Perhaps it could be that I believe in my religion and on the day of judgement God will reward me for believing.
estebancambias is offline  
Advertisement
14-08-2007, 17:29   #47
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,626
I really don't think he is, sadly. He's on the LC forum also and is just a bit of an odd individual really.
JC 2K3 is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:29   #48
IrishKnight
Registered User
 
IrishKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 904
Quote:
1. Design of universe, things are so well tuned and so precise that life has evolved, this is not chance, something must have designed it.
Then what designed God? And what designed the thing that designed God? And what designed...well you see where I'm going with this.
IrishKnight is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:30   #49
Dades
Would you like to know more?
 
Dades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 24,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicknight
Who the f**k is Tim? Are we supposed to worship Tim now?
I thought Tim Robbins had been acting odd recently.

edit - oh hi Tim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
God is all-mighty, God created the unviverse, thus God created time. God is not limited to the time scale God created.
That actually does make sense, in terms of pro-religion.
Look, this is just philosophical stretching. You can't expect anyone here to base a world view on this notion - especially from someone who rejects modern science.

Would you accept a blood transfusion to save your life?
Dades is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:30   #50
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 25,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Wicknight your witt amazes me!!!
And your inability to construct a coherent and considered post "amazes" me

How about you come back to us when you are either aren't drunk or stoned or what ever is wrong you at the moment
Zombrex is offline  
Advertisement
14-08-2007, 17:30   #51
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,035
This guy here thinks that all drugs should be made legal, therefore your opinion does not count.
estebancambias is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:31   #52
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Please explain to me how I am trolling? I'm passionate about this. Oh and I'm not drunk. Perhaps it could be that I believe in my religion and on the day of judgement God will reward me for believing.
Imagine for a second that no one ever told you God existed when you were young. Would you believe in him now?

Have you ever questioned your faith at any stage?
JC 2K3 is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:32   #53
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
This guy here thinks that all drugs should be made legal, therefore your opinion does not count.
Wait, what???
JC 2K3 is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:32   #54
IrishKnight
Registered User
 
IrishKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
This guy here thinks that all drugs should be made legal, therefore your opinion does not count.
What little respect I had for you is now gone thanks to that one little post. HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING, WHY DON'T YOU COME DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH HORSE.
IrishKnight is offline  
Advertisement
14-08-2007, 17:35   #55
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,035
Irish Knight, this is my opinion, I don't come on here trying to annoy anyone, or anything like that, actually I was expecting people to discuss more, rather than this constant flame. In my opinion, God has no timescale, God did not need a cause to be created. The very essence of God is that God is all poweful. If I brought this up in the Islamic thread, with my backup, people would agree with me. You attack me because of my opposing belief. Because I feel strongly about something I'm labelled a troll. I'm sure the purpose of boards.ie is to discuss.
estebancambias is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:35   #56
Dades
Would you like to know more?
 
Dades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 24,695
This thread is teetering...
Dades is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:36   #57
5uspect
Moderator
 
5uspect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Please explain to me how I am trolling?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biki
Someone who posts obscene, abusive or controversial new topics or replies, specifically to get a response from other posters, usually negative. "Feeding" a troll basically means giving them what they want, negative or emotional responses.
Basically you started by making ridiculous statements which you have not bothered to back up and have continued to make more ridiculous statements.



Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Perhaps it could be that I believe in my religion and on the day of judgement God will reward me for believing.
So are you trying to convert us or something? Great start...
5uspect is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:37   #58
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,035
Yes I have questioned my faith, trust me I'm not a blind believer. I believe in religion. I know however that if the Catholic religion proves to be wrong, then according to the Qu'ran I go to Hell.
estebancambias is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:38   #59
IrishKnight
Registered User
 
IrishKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Irish Knight, this is my opinion
And why didn't you value the opinion of the other guy!
IrishKnight is offline  
14-08-2007, 17:38   #60
Dades
Would you like to know more?
 
Dades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 24,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
You attack me because of my opposing belief. Because I feel strongly about something I'm labelled a troll. I'm sure the purpose of boards.ie is to discuss.
Back up your assertions or you will be considered a troll - it's that simple.

You've explained your theory about God/Time - nobody is buying into it - so move on. Maybe explain your thoughts on modern science and answer any one of numerous questions put to you (from myself included) regarding this.
Dades is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search