Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-04-2006, 08:32   #1
stapeler

Sky eye and remote control setup

Has anybody got the instructions for setting up the magic eye on the Sky box. I had it working and the settings just disappeared. Cant find the instructions. I know you have to activate an RF out or something but can't remember how to get there. Also, has anybody got the instructions for setting up the Sky remote to control the TV. Thanks
Advertisement
08-04-2006, 08:48   #2
kc66

Remote control instructions:
http://www.satalogue.com/section13/page2.htm
08-04-2006, 10:48   #3
Tony
Business owner

To activate the supply from the digibox first press services, then system setup, then press 0,1 and select. You should now be in "Installer setup". press "RF Outlets" and set the "second outlet power supply" to on. Make sure then tv link is connected before you do this. The red light on the tv link should now be lit. In the second room simply point the remote at the tv link and you should be able to change channels etc.
08-04-2006, 13:20   #4
stapeler

Excellent job, Thanks for your prompt responses.
12-01-2009, 20:44   #5
ragcon

Send a message via MSN to ragcon
Fair play to you Tony I have been trying to hook up red eye for about a month, never new I needed to turn on a power supply for rf out
Advertisement
12-01-2009, 22:46   #6
Tony
Business owner

No problem
26-04-2009, 23:26   #7
dutchy1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
To activate the supply from the digibox first press services, then system setup, then press 0,1 and select. You should now be in "Installer setup". press "RF Outlets" and set the "second outlet power supply" to on. Make sure then tv link is connected before you do this. The red light on the tv link should now be lit. In the second room simply point the remote at the tv link and you should be able to change channels etc.
the above i did and the red light is on when i plug the tv link into the rf outlet but when i plug it in upstairs the red light dont work but my sky comes threw perfect?????????????
27-04-2009, 11:52   #8
Liam Byrne
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy1986 View Post
the above i did and the red light is on when i plug the tv link into the rf outlet but when i plug it in upstairs the red light dont work but my sky comes threw perfect?????????????
The picture will come through the cable regardless of the light - it just means the remote won't work upstairs.
28-04-2009, 11:13   #9
Sam Radford

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc66 View Post
This page seems to have gone but you can download complete instructions here:-
http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/tvlink2.htm

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text