Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 threads in 1: If you had a gun, and a group of knackers was standing on your way...

Options
  • 21-04-2004 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

2 threads in 1: If you had a gun, and a group of knackers wad standing on your way...would you use it?

With this thread I would like to join 2 previous topics recently posted on this forum. I want to try to understand how far can you hate for knackers push you? Far enough to use a gun against them if you had the chance to do so and the assurance of getting away with it? Would you feel any remorse in getting rid of one/some of those scumbags?

My personal answer is yes, I would use it.....I would see this as an investment as for every knacker you kill, other 10 people out their would be grateful to you one day.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DUX

I wanted to add a "Yes" "No" poll but i forgot....any way i can add that?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Click edit. Then add your options. Click ok.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont bother. You're gone.

Bye.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Jeez... and I was gonna say that you won't last long after posting that. Hardly any point now :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement