If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YHT-1840

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

batfin wrote: »
    Hi,this is on the main uk site for £399 and another £50 off on top,are you able to do this at the same price?

https://www.richersounds.com/yamaha-yht1840.html
    Hey Batfin.

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay.

I had been of for a few days there.

WE can indeed offer the extra £50 off as listed on our .co.uk site.

If you would like to still go for it you can confirm you contact number in a PM and we can give you a call to finalise up the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

I rang through yesterday as I wasn’t sure you were open on the public holiday, and picked it up yesterday afternoon (with the £50 off too) :-)
    Hey Batfin.

If you would like to still go for it you can confirm you contact number in a PM and we can give you a call to finalise up the sale.

I rang through yesterday as I wasn’t sure you were open on the public holiday, and picked it up yesterday afternoon (with the £50 off too) :-)
    Hey Batfin.

Happy Days Batfin :)

We will get it shipped out to you today via DPD.

Once it gets dispatched they will drop you a text with your tracking details.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

I already picked it up in store yesterday,I don’t have the space for another one ;-)

I already picked it up in store yesterday,I don’t have the space for another one ;-)

Even better Batfin :D

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.