If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monitor Audio

• 17-01-2021 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi, am trying to put together an in wall 7.1 surround sound setup. Don't have a lot of depth so have decided to go with monitor audio WSS range.
    Looking at WSS430 for centre, WSS230 x 2 for front L + R, and WSS130 x 4 for the others, have a subwoofer.

They are not listed on your .ie site, and worried it will be tricky to get them from UK now.

Can I order from you, what deal could you do?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Zagato wrote: »
    Hi, am trying to put together an in wall 7.1 surround sound setup. Don't have a lot of depth so have decided to go with monitor audio WSS range.
    Looking at WSS430 for centre, WSS230 x 2 for front L + R, and WSS130 x 4 for the others, have a subwoofer.

They are not listed on your .ie site, and worried it will be tricky to get them from UK now.

Can I order from you, what deal could you do?
    Hi Zagato,

Thanks for the post.

We did have clearance versions of the WSS series a few moths ago but they sold out. I would need to check with Monitor Audio to see if they are still a current line with new stock available although it can take a few weeks to get Monitor Audio equipment in.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Hi Zagato,

Thanks for the post.

We did have clearance versions of the WSS series a few moths ago but they sold out. I would need to check with Monitor Audio to see if they are still a current line with new stock available although it can take a few weeks to get Monitor Audio equipment in.

Kind regards

David

That would be great, builders are off for next few weeks anyway.

I believe there are pre-construction brackets available too, not sure how required they are?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Zagato,

Thanks for the post.

Kind regards

David

That would be great, builders are off for next few weeks anyway.

I believe there are pre-construction brackets available too, not sure how required they are?
    Hi Zagato,

The Pre Construction brackets are more for first fix, they are used to mark the placement of the speakers during framing!

Kind regards

David

Hi Zagato,

The Pre Construction brackets are more for first fix, they are used to mark the placement of the speakers during framing!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

Yes just doing the drylining at the moment so depending on how long it takes to get them and when builders are allowed back, along with overall cost, I would consider. Will probably need a TV to go along with them.

Z

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Hi,

I bought those speakers of the lads, and there is no need for Brackets, there very easy to fit into the whole that's cut into dry lining

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,123 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zagato,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

Yes just doing the drylining at the moment so depending on how long it takes to get them and when builders are allowed back, along with overall cost, I would consider. Will probably need a TV to go along with them.

Z
    Hi Zagato.

WSS430 x1 - Retail at £389.00
    WSS230 x 2 - Retail at £279.00
    WSS130 x 4 - Retail at £219.00

I could offer all together for £1600 / 1820 Euro Delivered (You can pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you).

These are special order speakers and would take 2-3 week to get stock I would estimate.

Let me know your thoughts

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Been trying to earn the funds!

I would like to order the speakers as above and also 2 TVs, one of them does not seem to be on .ie website, but presume you can source.

Samsung [font=SamsungOne, arial, sans-serif]QE43LS03AAUXXU and Samsung [/font][font=SamsungOne, arial, sans-serif]QE55LS03AAUXXU[/font]

Can you let me know final price and how you want me to contact you to order

Cheers

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Been trying to earn the funds!

I would like to order the speakers as above and also 2 TVs, one of them does not seem to be on .ie website, but presume you can source.

Samsung [font=SamsungOne, arial, sans-serif]QE43LS03AAUXXU and Samsung [/font][font=SamsungOne, arial, sans-serif]QE55LS03AAUXXU[/font]

Can you let me know final price and how you want me to contact you to order

Cheers
    Hey Zagato.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The deal on the speakers still stands at the at £1600 but the Euro rate has changed making the Euro go up a little to 1855 Euro.
    But you are free to pay in the cheapest currency for you :)
    We can then get the speakers ordered up directly with Monitor Audio which should not take too long.

The 43LS03A is priced at £999 or 1099 Euro. Euro looks to be the better deal on this one.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-205299-samsung-qe43ls03a-new-a-series-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv.aspx

The 55LS03A has yet to be released by is available for pre order. Priced at £1499 or 1739 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-the-frame-qe55ls03a.html

Total would £4098 or 4693 Euro.

You can of course pay for the speakers in sterling and the TV's in Euro or which every way you would like to get the best deal for yourself.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, probably more straightforward for me to just pay for all in euro at the moment.

Thanks, probably more straightforward for me to just pay for all in euro at the moment.
    Hey Zagato.

Thanks for coming back to me.

No problem paying in Euro.
    I've Knocked another few Euro off the total down to 4680 Euro delivered.

We would have to ordered in the Monitor Audio speakers but I'll drop them a call this morning for an ETA on them.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny,

Just wondering if any updates, and should I just call the store to make the order, or what way works best.

Z

Thanks Kenny,

Just wondering if any updates, and should I just call the store to make the order, or what way works best.

Z
    Hey Zagato.

Sorry for the delay.

It would take around 7-10 days to get the Monitor Audio speakers into stock.

If you want to drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a buzz for some details and get the order finalised up for you :)

Hey Zagato.

Sorry for the delay.

If you want to drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a buzz for some details and get the order finalised up for you :)

Brilliant, thanks, will do

Hey Zagato.

Sorry for the delay.

Brilliant, thanks, will do
    No problem at all Zagato :)

Let me know when your ready.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.