Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Is there a way to pay for Google Staida with credit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Is there a way to pay for Google Staida with credit

I'd be interested in the answer to this too. Maybe via the stadia app?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I'd be interested in the answer to this too. Maybe via the stadia app?

seems not?

https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057869861&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=stadia

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Netflix payable via spare credit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭One More Toy

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Netflix payable via spare credit?

Not anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Disney Plus is increasing to €8.99 per month from current €6.99 on Feb 23rd

https://www.reddit.com/r/DisneyPlus/wiki/index#wiki_how_much_does_it_cost.3F

Any idea how this works with Three credit payments? Do we need to sign up to a new subscription, or is an extra €2 automatically deducted from our credit in March onwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

mrcheez wrote: »
    Disney Plus is increasing to €8.99 per month from current €6.99 on Feb 23rd

https://www.reddit.com/r/DisneyPlus/wiki/index#wiki_how_much_does_it_cost.3F

Any idea how this works with Three credit payments? Do we need to sign up to a new subscription, or is an extra €2 automatically deducted from our credit in March onwards?

Would assume it will go up automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Doesn't seem to be any option on the deezer app to pay with 3 credit?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be any option on the deezer app to pay with 3 credit?

Gone for me a good while ago.
    Missed payment even though there was plenty of credit, can't get it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

F1ngers wrote: »
    Gone for me a good while ago.
    Missed payment even though there was plenty of credit, can't get it back.

Ah I see.

I can't even pay for google Photos with my credit. Is there a method of doing it that I. Missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

Discovery+ now available on play store at 5.99 a month. Assuming can be got with credit but will verify when home later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

irishchris wrote: »
    Discovery+ now available on play store at 5.99 a month. Assuming can be got with credit but will verify when home later

I got a 2 week trial before paying with credit...cancelled the trial a month ago and I still have access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

I got a 2 week trial before paying with credit...cancelled the trial a month ago and I still have access.

Do you have access to everything?

There is a free version of the service, with a smaller choice of shows on it.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Do you have access to everything?

There is a free version of the service, with a smaller choice of shows on it.

Yeah I've got premium, must be some kind of error on their end. The app is well worth the money, particularly when you can get the annual pass with 3 credit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭amacca

How would you go about using unused vodafone credit to pay for disney+ would anyone know?

Do you do it from the vodafone app?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

amacca wrote: »
    How would you go about using unused vodafone credit to pay for disney+ would anyone know?

Do you do it from the vodafone app?

from the disney app itself, if its viable your purchase method should give credit as an option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Is there a daily/monthly limit on three spends in the play store these days? I have credit built up I'd love to pay off disney+ for the year if I could.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Is there a daily/monthly limit on three spends in the play store these days? I have credit built up I'd love to pay off disney+ for the year if I could.

I think it's €50, I was able to get Shudder for €48 a couple of years ago.

You could try, is the option there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

F1ngers wrote:
    You could try, is the option there?

It's not due to auto renew until April, I was just checking out my options. Will give it a try anyway, and switch to monthly if I need to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

dammit, my top up failed and i lost 120/130 euro credit before I got the message. My own fault as I changed my card but the app is so bad when I tried to change it on there I couldn't and then login failed on web and I forgot. Got onto messenger today, they said I should be more careful ha! told them I was leaving. Ordered a 48 sim. Couldn't spend the credit nowadays anyway so kind of a relief to be gone!

Just a heads up for anyone looking at coingate tried it there cost me about 35euro credit for 13.44 euro worth of bitcoin

Looking back, this is the best way to spend credit, that 35 euro is now worth 65! It has prompted me to sign up to Coingate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Looking back, this is the best way to spend credit, that 35 euro is now worth 65! It has prompted me to sign up to Coingate

Is Coingate the only good option?

Danger781 wrote: »
    Is Coingate the only good option?

I don't know of any other options, but I'm all ears - still awaiting verification.

Calculating CGT on this will be a nightmare! Do we say it costs 35 euro? 35 minus vat? Or just the base price without fees?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Trying to buy something on Google Play today and it says 3 Pay is unavailable :confused:

Am I the only one having this issue, or has there been some policy change from Google/Three?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

troched wrote: »
    Trying to buy something on Google Play today and it says 3 Pay is unavailable :confused:

Am I the only one having this issue, or has there been some policy change from Google/Three?

I paid for app earlier with 3. Went through ok.

Try restarting phone. Maybe it's temporary down

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Thanks. It worked today. No idea what went wrong yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Midlife crisis man

Huw does this work? Via the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭manualskeleton

I tried the Coingate thing a few days ago and I wasn't able to complete it. I assumed that Three had blocked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

I did the coingate thing before xmas, i remember it was a right pain in the hole, they say each call will cost €30, but actually costs €33 and i got maybe 11 or 12 euro in crypto per call.

I had a couple of hundred in unused credit and ended up with €53 in ETH and €57 in XRP, both respectively worth now €168 and €55.

Advertisement