If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LG 28TN525S

• 05-12-2020 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Whats the best price to supply and deliver to Dublin. Power City are doing for €209. Is this HP1080?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Whats the best price to supply and deliver to Dublin. Power City are doing for €209. Is this HP1080?
    Hi StevieMurdo.

Thanks for the post.

The 28TN525s is only HD Ready and not full 1080P.

Powercity charge an extra 9.95 Euro for delivery and they only offer a 2 year warranty.

Our deal includes delivery and our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Got us to offer a price beat it must include delivery, be in stock and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 StevieMurdo

Thanks for quick response.  OK so what is charge including delivery to Dublin? Can you quotes € & £ . Any idea of timescales to deliver?
    Apologies HD ready? I will be connecting a Sky Mini by HDMI will this give HD?

I am a VIP customer should be on on your system purchased a number of items can you check

Thanks for quick response.  OK so what is charge including delivery to Dublin? Can you quotes € & £ . Any idea of timescales to deliver?
    Apologies HD ready? I will be connecting a Sky Mini by HDMI will this give HD?

I am a VIP customer should be on on your system purchased a number of items can you check
    Hi StevieMurdo.

HD ready is 720p or 1080i.
    Full HD is 1080P.

Connect the Sky Mini via HDMI will get you HD.

The 28TN525s is priced at 229 Euro delivered and including our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204614-lg-28tn525s-28-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-play.aspx

Or if you chose to pay in sterling it is priced at £209 + £6.99 shipping.

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Delivery would be 2-5 working days but our courier will drop you a text with the delivery details once the product was shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 StevieMurdo

Hi do you do any 28 inch full HD TV its for a bedroom 

Hi do you do any 28 inch full HD TV its for a bedroom 
    Hey StevieMurdo.

For a Full HD set you would be starting at a 32" at the moment.

The Philips 32PFS6805 priced at £199
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204793-philips-32pfs6805-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

• Advertisement

Hwy StevieMurdo.

I have checked the figures again on the 28TN525s and I can offer to match the 209 Euro that Powercity are priced at and still include our VIP 6 year guarantee :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.