If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LG Oled C9

Options
  • 24-11-2019 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi RS,

I am looking to buy this TV. Is there going to be a price drop or price match to other vendors on Black Friday? I've heard about a BF price difference refund system on a deals forum.

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

mugsir wrote: »
    Hi RS,

I am looking to buy this TV. Is there going to be a price drop or price match to other vendors on Black Friday? I've heard about a BF price difference refund system on a deals forum.

Thanks,
    M
    Hi M,

That TV is currently £1399 or 1499 euro. I don't know if it will be dropping again for Black Friday but we do have a Black Friday Price Promise so if it does drop let us know on Black Friday and we will refund the difference.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

Hi M,

That TV is currently £1399 or 1499 euro. I don't know if it will be dropping again for Black Friday but we do have a Black Friday Price Promise so if it does drop let us know on Black Friday and we will refund the difference.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the details. I've been keeping an eye over the week.

Any give in the euro price? Seeing that the sterling price has gone down and there are all these discount codes. Any discount for your faithful boardies on this fine screen?

Cheers,
    M

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi M,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the details. I've been keeping an eye over the week.

Any give in the euro price? Seeing that the sterling price has gone down and there are all these discount codes. Any discount for your faithful boardies on this fine screen?

Cheers,
    M
    Hi M.

Current price is £1399 and has £100 off dropping it to £1299. The Euro price remains unchanged at 1499 Euro which still works out cheaper than the sterling retail.

Voucher codes are only valid on the sterling price as most Euro pricing will already have the voucher discount included.

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for yourself and are not tied to paying in a certain currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 teamddr

I have just bought a 55 E9 for 1399stg in Ballymoney co Antrim in Basil knipe electronics
    Delighted with this price

Hey M.

P{rice has changed again for boardies on the 55C9:

However we have bundles of the LG OLED 55C9 and we are happy to set up a dedicated Boardie code to reduce the 55C9 to £1249 / €1399 if that is of interest to you guys

• Advertisement

Hey M.

However we have bundles of the LG OLED 55C9 and we are happy to set up a dedicated Boardie code to reduce the 55C9 to £1249 / €1399 if that is of interest to you guys

Hi Kenny,
    Yes please. I will give you a call and drop a PM to o confirm interest.

Thanks,
    M

Hey M.

Hi Kenny,
    Yes please. I will give you a call and drop a PM to o confirm interest.

Thanks,
    M
    Cheers Mugsir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Flynnsey

Sorry for jumping in on this thread but interested in this TV for the special Boardies price. Can you PM me to sort out payment etc?

Thanks

Flynnsey wrote: »

Sorry for jumping in on this thread but interested in this TV for the special Boardies price. Can you PM me to sort out payment etc?

Thanks
    Hey Flynnsey.

If you PM me your contact number we give you a shout for some details.

Thank you Kenny and team. A pleasure doing business with you. Hope ye get some well deserved rest after this mad weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

Kenny - is there a boardie price for the big brother: LG OLED 65C9 hoping to pull the trigger today (also need a slim wall bracket ideally somthing similar to the Sanus VLT16 (I don't think you guys carry that one?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Morning Kenny,

I ordered one of these from you last week, on Wednesday 27th, at €1499. You kindly offered a refund of the difference if the price dropped on Black Friday, which I see it did to €1399 fro Boardsies. I presume I should get €100 refunded?

BTW, it's a terrific TV!

Best
    quenching

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Zapy

Hi Kenny - Appreciate the Boards offer for the C9, order placed last night!

quenching wrote: »
    Morning Kenny,

I ordered one of these from you last week, on Wednesday 27th, at €1499. You kindly offered a refund of the difference if the price dropped on Black Friday, which I see it did to €1399 fro Boardsies. I presume I should get €100 refunded?

BTW, it's a terrific TV!

Best
    quenching
    Hi Quenching.

If you can drop your full name and address in an email to sales@Richersounds we will deal with your Refund ASAP.

Thank you Kenny and team. A pleasure doing business with you. Hope ye get some well deserved rest after this mad weekend.
    Hey Mugsir.

Thanks for the kind words.

Unfortunately the madness is not over yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

quenching wrote: »
    Morning Kenny,

BTW, it's a terrific TV!

Best
    quenching
    Hi Quenching.

If you can drop your full name and address in an email to sales@Richersounds we will deal with your Refund ASAP.
    Cheers Kenny, I'll do that today, much appreciated.

Zapy wrote: »
    Hi Kenny - Appreciate the Boards offer for the C9, order placed last night!
    Cheers for the order Zapy.

If you PM your name I can check its progress for you.

Hey Flynnsey.

Kenny,
    PM sent on Saturday with my number,

Thanks

Hey Flynnsey.

Kenny,
              PM sent on Saturday with my number,

Thanks
    Hey Flynnsey.

Sorry I was off yesterday so only catching up on my boards PM's and emails today.

We will have a call out to you ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

schmoo2k wrote: »
    Kenny - is there a boardie price for the big brother: LG OLED 65C9?
    Ditto :-)
    My local HN has this in stock at a good price but would rather deal with you guys.
    Visited the store last Thursday.

• Advertisement

Sent a PM with my contact info :).

Kramer wrote: »
    My local HN has this in stock at a good price but would rather deal with you guys.
    Hi Kramer.

Thanks for the post.

We are slightly cheaper already that HN.ie.
    We are priced at 2079 Euro and they at 2099 Euro.

The voucher codes are only valid on the sterling pricing as the Euro pricing already has the discount included.

The current 2079 Euro is already our Black Friday pricing on this product.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Raspen

Hi. Is the boards.ie €1399 price still available for the LG Oled C9?
    I was hoping to purchase tonight.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

I second this and ordered from RS for similar reasons (plus the added 6 year warranty - on the 65 inch version anyway)

Cheer for your order Schmoo2K :D

Hey Flynnsey.

Sorry I was off yesterday so only catching up on my boards PM's and emails today.

Kenny, TV delivered today. Top service as usual,

Thanks again

Hey Flynnsey.

Kenny, TV delivered today. Top service as usual,

Thanks again
    Excellent News Flynnsey.

Now to sit back and enjoy it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Omacron

Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible. Thanks guys.

Omacron wrote: »
    Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible.  Thanks guys.
    Hey Omacron.

Thanks for the kind words :o

They really are a fantastic television!!

Should you even require anything in future please just drop me a post or PM.

• Advertisement

Sent a PM with my contact info :).
    Hi Kenny.
    Box arrived first thing this morning so looking forward to getting it set up later.

Rapid delivery!

Many thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.