Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

jay1988 wrote: »
    Anybody else having issues logging in today? myself, my son and brother in law all getting failed logins all day, tried deleting and downloading app again, still nothing.

No issues here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭josip

How long will Raikou be around for as a Raid boss?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Monday 9pm it's the first week of global reward deoxys all forms are next week, potential shiny beasts are this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Anybody else having issues logging in today? myself, my son and brother in law all getting failed logins all day, tried deleting and downloading app again, still nothing.

I was having issues yesterday for a while and once or twice today.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Wing126 wrote: »
    I was having issues yesterday for a while and once or twice today.

i'm still having it, 2 days straight now, have contacted niantic three times, zero replies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Woke up in the middle of the night last night, turned on the game to just see what spawned outside and ended up getting a shiny Sentret :D

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Nice.
    Not a single shiny this week.
    Have hatched 2 unown (U and T) at least so I'm happy, I hadn't got one before. Will be happy if I get the regionals out of eggs next two weeks as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Same here. Finally got my first Unown, an L. Then another L two days later! FFS!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hatched 30 odd 10km egg without any unowns; the fact they nerfed it after day 1 really annoys me as well.

I've gotten 1 Unown on the Alt from around 15 10k eggs, but none on the main from similar.
    • Can any 10k eggs dropped tonight before 9pm, contain an Unown, even if they hatch later?
    • Will double incubator speed last only until 9pm or will it continue until the egg in it hatches?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

josip wrote: »
    I've gotten 1 Unown on the Alt from around 15 10k eggs, but none on the main from similar.
    • Can any 10k eggs dropped tonight before 9pm, contain an Unown, even if they hatch later?
    • Will double incubator speed last only until 9pm or will it continue until the egg in it hatches?
    Yes on first (all spawns in eggs are decided when they are picked up so even waiting 2 years for an event would not make a difference on what's actually going to be in it) and continue on second most likely but I think they have done both options previously. However based on the way they are currently handling it (walking distance is set when incubating rather than changed on existing eggs when the event starts) I'm inclined to say the half distance would still apply due to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

I thought you might get some of those in Lanzarote as well given it's off the African coast. Let us know, might determine next years holiday plans :p:p

So after a week in Lanzorate I got loads of Corsola, 14 Tropius and 1 Illuminise (on the way to the airport home), also loads of Solrock.

Got Shiny Gligar and Sentret.

Worth the trip!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

josip wrote: »

You’ll keep the same distance until it hatches. So if you incubate before 9pm and don’t hatch until after you’ll keep the pre 9pm hatch distance

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

So finally got back in, had to remove my Google account as the main account on my phone and then link it again and it worked, only problem is now I can't find coins in the shop anymore, anybody had this issue before?

So finally got back in, had to remove my Google account as the main account on my phone and then link it again and it worked, only problem is now I can't find coins in the shop anymore, anybody had this issue before?
    Think there's a cool down period of 3 or 7 days before you can buy coins once linked.

6 10k eggs in and around Stephens Green just hatched my last one there.

I got an A

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got a shiny Grimer this morning, not too shabby.

Hatched my first ever Unown last night! :D Now just need a Heracross to finish off the Johto 'dex.

Haven't gotten a shiny anything for ages though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Got a shiny gligar! Delighted :) plus with the weather here it was boosted and has great IVs. Still miss playing properly but sporadic shinies make it fun too

The incubator distance is 1/2 for the full three weeks of bonuses I believe, I am not getting ahead of myself with the walking as my foot is still very reduced in function so just going to try 2.5k walk today which is enough to hatch the 7k eggs in a super incubator

Some of the deoxys forms are soloable I think speed and defence form may need a good amount to defeat am hoping to get one more of each during raid hour tomorrow evening

• Advertisement

Attack is beatable solo at high levels, normal is a difficult duo I think.

Hatched a shiny mimey non shiny Tauros and a baby Merrill from my 3 7k so far

Not a bad day :D
    2 x shiny Feebas (both terrible IV)
    1 x shiny clamperl (Not a bad one)
    1 hatched Tauros (already had one from a trade)
    1 hatched Kangaskhan, new dex entry
    Raided Alolan Marowak with a group, didn't have him before
    Me and two kids raided Deoxys attack and won surprisingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Anyone know if 10km still have a chance of Unown? None from the 6 or 7 I had during the week event.

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Anyone know if 10km still have a chance of Unown? None from the 6 or 7 I had during the week event.
    Was only for that one week as far as I'm aware, it was week 1 reward and we're now in week 2 which has different rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Hatched a Kangaskhan from a 7km egg today, only missing Mewtwo from my Kanto Pokedex now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,367 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I have a field of tauros but no farfetchd...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kepler21

I caught a Shiny Feebas and hatched a Alolan Grimer from a 7km egg

If you got the 10k egg before 9pm Monday it could possibly have unown, but if it came after that, no unown.
    Got 3 kangaskhan, 2 farfetched and 1 Tauros so far, happy with that as is completes kanto for me. Hoping for similar luck next week with gen 2 regionals.

• Advertisement

If you got the 10k egg before 9pm Monday it could possibly have unown, but if it came after that, no unown.
    Got 3 kangaskhan, 2 farfetched and 1 Tauros so far, happy with that as is completes kanto for me. Hoping for similar luck next week with gen 2 regionals.

What's this about the Gen 2 regionals next week?

Advertisement