Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Yes

That's a very unfortunate picture.

Yeah she looks like she is fuming. Even the gentleman beside her is thinking it's not good optics for him or that he is going to get sued.

There is a climbing wall in the background. Now that's just reckless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Maria don't look like she's going anywhere anytime soon, leo can't or else won't dump her - even though she's clearly toxic.

Folk that dont believe she's got dirt on someone, (my guess is Madigan) is fooling themselves, and themselves only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Yeah she looks like she is fuming. Even the gentleman beside her is thinking it's not good optics for him or that he is going to get sued.

There is a climbing wall in the background. Now that's just reckless!!
    I notice they've cordoned it off for safety. Just in case some accident prone person might be tempted to try it and fall or something ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kingstevii

Jaysus, someone is looking rough as fook..

Oh well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

The second picture she looks stoned out of her trolley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    The second picture she looks stoned out of her trolley

I no fan of hers but she is mid way through a blink, dont be reading anything else in a badly timed photo FFS,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I no fan of hers but she is mid way through a blink, dont be reading anything else in a badly timed photo FFS,

I've had that photo taken of me.. :D
    Definitely midway through a blink, the shutters on cameras now could easily catch every blink, and that photo was selected on purpose.

She's probably also thinking "Some f*cking eejit will probably make reference to me sitting on the chair, and how do I do it without any instructions or supervision."

Let me be that f*cking eejit :pac:
    Ironically, she has nothing to fall back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Where does the timeline for the next FG press call ? Id love to be there to ask the awkward questions on camera

• Registered Users Posts: 11,283 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

The guy beside her is a sitting supervisor that FG have hired for her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

salmocab wrote: »

A handler? She’s not so good at holding onto things like handles

• Advertisement

Perfectly played by Leo. Everyone laughing at her and not looking at the sh1t they pumped out, as a so called plan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

The body language speaks volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

A handler? She’s not so good at holding onto things like handles
    Is he not that young FG who was on twitter standing up for her?

Catherine Byrne....my TD.....unfortunately she keeps getting back in zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Lack of insurance cover forces Kilkenny ‘Reign of Terror’ event to be cancelled
    MaryAnn Vaughan 02/09/2019

“We need an insurance industry in Ireland that’s fit for purpose” that’s the call from the organisers of a Kilkenny event which has been cancelled for the second year in a row.

The Reign of Terror in Kells attracted up to 1,500 people in its first two years and its popularity saw the area run out of bed spaces with participants having to seek accomodation in neighbouring counties.

More than 2,000 were due to compete from across Ireland, the UK, Australia, Canada, and Puerto Rico but it’s now off due to the difficulty in getting an insurance company on board.

Much has been said of the impact the this issue’s having on the leisure sector but Liam O’Sullivan says it’s also felt in other ways:

“I think, as well as impacting jobs, I wanted to highlight the impact it’s having on community groups and villages, on the small events we run every weekend.

“It’s going to have a massive impact on communities throughout Ireland unless we get the government to change policy and ensure that we have an insurance industry in Ireland that’s fit for purpose.”

Thank you leo and Maria. Ye will be remembered come election date...dont worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Yes

That's a very unfortunate picture.

Unfortunate- maybe. Intentional - most certainly .

I'm no fan of MB, the opposite in fact after her antics but it's very telling when publications chose photos that are less than flattering. I watched 'Hacked' on netflix recently and they showed how the Trump campaign team used unflattering photos of Hillary to great effect during their campaign. Does seem a ploy used against women mostly though, remember some choice images of Theresa May in her final months and weeks too.

Just an observation.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Lack of insurance cover forces Kilkenny ‘Reign of Terror’ event to be cancelled
    MaryAnn Vaughan 02/09/2019

“We need an insurance industry in Ireland that’s fit for purpose” that’s the call from the organisers of a Kilkenny event which has been cancelled for the second year in a row.

In fairness, the title of your event probably didn't help your cause lads. Like trying to get insurance for the 'Death-Defying Road Race' or something...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

The supply deal is extended to next Spring and MM is an honourable man. Think he's a bit miffed the Dail can't debate the lunacy in Westminster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

gmisk wrote: »
    Is he not that young FG who was on twitter standing up for her?

Catherine Byrne....my TD.....unfortunately she keeps getting back in zzz

Mine too. I think her cred is wearing thin these days. Talk about under qualified.
    Byrne was leader of St. Michael's Folk/Gospel Group for 15 years and has completed a two-year Lay Ministry Course in All Hallows College, and also holds a Diploma in Catering.

Quality people Leo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

A TD needs to be supervised now? What is Kildare Street now? A crèche??

• Advertisement

A TD needs to be supervised now? What is Kildare Street now? A crèche??

No, crèche aged children can sit without falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

No, crèche aged children can sit without falling.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

It's now been relegated to click bait articles on Joe.ie's "Teenage sister" evoke.ie

LOL.

Must say, my prediction of an announcement before the summer recess which allowed the story to go round in circles for a month, followed by it being forgetten come September when brexit is back on the agenda was pretty faking spot on, if I do say so myself.

Great tactics. Kudos to the FG PR team on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's now been relegated to click bait articles on Joe.ie's teenage sister evoke.ie

LOL.

Must say, my prediction of an announcement before the summer recess which allowed the story to go round in circles for a month, followed by it being forgetten come September when brexit is back on the agenda was pretty faking spot on, if I do say so myself.

It was in the irish times on saturday and broadsheet.ie on monday. this isn't going away paddy.

It's now been relegated to click bait articles on Joe.ie's teenage sister evoke.ie

LOL.

Howya Padster, me aul flower.

The story is forgotten if you suffer from chronic amnesia. The rest of us have eyes and ears.

It's now been relegated to click bait articles on Joe.ie's "Teenage sister" evoke.ie

LOL.

Do you really believe it has been forgotten because outside of this thread I see/hear it mentioned on an almost daily basis. If this is the work of FG PR I’d be worrying that this shambles was planned. Did you also not tell us that she was being removed from the ticket in the last couple of weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Will this thread reach 10,000 replies?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

LOL.

And you posted this on 25th June...
    Hopefully the full facts of the case are laid out in the report. If there is a case to answer I'm sure FG will put the right measures in place to prevent it happening in the future. That's if there was anything untoward in the first place.

Consistent....consistently wrong :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

LOL.

39ners.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement