Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Olight i3E AAA flashlight €5.50

Options
  • 23-07-2019 10:20am

Register an account on https://www.olightstore.uk/ and a 'free' i3E AAA flashlight in Desert Tan will be added to your basket while stocks last. The catch of course is that shipping is £4.95

Nonetheless, the i3E is typically £10-13 (on Amazon or from Fasttech etc) so it's a genuine reduction. It's one of the smallest AAA flashlights on the market and well regarded. It's a single-mode flashlight and delivers about 90 lumen which is typical for 1xAAA. A battery is included.

D-y-ndDXsAA1fHs.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Very good price for a great little key-chain flash light.

Managed to snag one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

Tan is now sold out but they've same offer on black

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

The flashlight arrived this morning. Great little thing. Thanks again OP.

Mine arrived today too. Very nice. Incidentally I just went through the checkout process there again to see how much the black one would cost. Must be a bug because it was still only charging me the postage. I realise it's one per person so I put my honest hat on and didn't complete the purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Good little light. I thought it might be a cheap oul yoke but feels decent and the light is bright. Hopefully it lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Is this expired?

Is this expired?
    Yes, it was a limited deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭jayjbe

Is this expired?

Still on. Ordered the black one about hour ago. Add to basket and the price will be 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

jayjbe wrote: »
    Still on. Ordered the black one about hour ago. Add to basket and the price will be 0.

I must be doing something wrong ... showing as full price for me when I add to basket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I must be doing something wrong ... showing as full price for me when I add to basket

Did you register an account?

This torch

https://www.olightstore.uk/i3e-eos.html

The deal in the OP (i3E flashlight in Desert Tan) expired around 8pm on the 23rd. It was while stocks last only.

For a few more hours they substituted the black i3E as a goodwill offer.

What Wheety references is a glitch (noticed by Clayton Uneven Headboard); not an intended offer. It may have worked yesterday and this morning but I believe it's shut down now.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

Yeah, definitely worked yesterday. Ordered it then and got it today

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Got one myself arrived today, very good light well made as well.

Tip for those who don't know: modern NiMH rechargeable batteries are fantastic for torches, far better than alkaline batteries.

With a good NiMH battery a flashlight like this will usually run brighter and longer, and they have a much flatter discharge curve.

IKEA Ladda are very good value and are speculated to be rebranded Panasonic Eneloops (or in the very least are made in the same Japanese factory). A 4-pk of Eneloops will easily be 10 or 15 euros.

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/ladda-rechargeable-battery-90303880/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

Cheers OP - great little torch.

Advertisement