Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Statement

Options
  • 11-07-2019 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

I need to get a statement showing the past 3 months transactions. The next statement is not due out until August. If I request a paper statement I will be charged €3.60 for the first page and €2.50 per subsequent page.

If I request an e-statement via Banking365 will I be charged the same rates or is it free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

cocoman wrote: »
    I need to get a statement showing the past 3 months transactions. The next statement is not due out until August. If I request a paper statement I will be charged €3.60 for the first page and €2.50 per subsequent page.

If I request an e-statement via Banking365 will I be charged the same rates or is it free?
    You get charged for a duplicate. Not an original. You can order an adhoc statement on an ATM machine. If you are set up for paper statements, that's what you will get. Same with estatements

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Ally Dick wrote: »
    You get charged for a duplicate. Not an original. You can order an adhoc statement on an ATM machine. If you are set up for paper statements, that's what you will get. Same with estatements

Great. Thanks Ally Dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Ally Dick wrote: »

Great. Thanks Ally Dick.
    P.s. I think there is a small statement fee if you get more than 12 statements in a year, but that probably won't apply to you 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭greasepalm

If one is registered on 365 are there charges for printing your own at home?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Please be assured that there is no charge for an up to date statement on the account and all statements are available free of charge on Banking 365 online.

To request an up to date statement on your account please log into your account through a Pc/laptop, Select Statements, Statements and Documents Tab and Request and up to date statement. If you request the statement before the cut off point of 3.30pm this will be available to view the next working day.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

greasepalm wrote: »
    If one is registered on 365 are there charges for printing your own at home?.

Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch with us here.

All account statements are available free of charge on Banking 365online by logging into your account, Select Statements , Statements and Documents. Here you can view and print your account statements as you please.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement