Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side, thinking of what to do for the day. Have my tan done for the communion tomorrow, wanna get my nails done and I need to go get a top to wear tomorrow, and a few bits for dinner. But right now I’m comfy and don’t wanna move

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sun has broken through, time to head to the garden with my first cup of tea of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just about hanging together after rehearsals. Hungover City, population Witchie.

Went for a few quiet ones after work yesterday. 12 hours later we stopped drinking.

On our way to an all night bar found a random guy lying drunk on the footpath. After much cajoling and threats of calling the police or an ambulance, we managed to get him into a cab. He was Irish, from Limerick. Hope he is ok.

Going to my local supermarket for supplies, i.e. french bread and cheese then home to sleep until Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Busy trying to redesign our Dublin house for renovation without giving the builder too much scope to massively change the original quote.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Tesco Liffey Valley (#11)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting with a coffee and brown soda bread and jam , watching the dark clouds roll in .

Think the coffee and bread are enjoying the view. ..

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In dunnes shopping with mammy :o

She's eyeing up the Lyons teabags "oohh they would lovely for a change" 😩

In dunnes shopping with mammy :o

She's eyeing up the Lyons teabags "oohh they would lovely for a change" 😩

Mammy knows best Seph ;)

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Going to take the dogs for a walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching Percy the Park Keeper with a couple of the grandchildren.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Watching Percy the Park Keeper with a couple of the grandchildren.

Would you not let the grandchildren pick what ye watch for once?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At the nail place waiting to get my nails done. It’s busy, perhaps I should’ve come earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface :)

Too busy for me today :(

Cloudy but warm in the south east :)

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then :p

Will we get a picture???

I'll head up to you and nurse you back to health ;) leave those jobs as I'll get Seph to do then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then

Self inflicted Poly, no sympathy..

Couchside pondering tea.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Self inflicted Poly, no sympathy..

Couchside pondering tea.

Ted!!

*that's another black mark*

:p

Autosport wrote: »
    Will we get a picture???

I'll head up to you and nurse you back to health ;) leave those jobs as I'll get Seph to do then :D

Ah you are as good! Not like that Ted yoke.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah you are as good! Not like that Ted yoke.

I was using reverse psychology to get someone to set up & don the nurse's uniform.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm the man for the job poly 😀😏

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Would you not let the grandchildren pick what ye watch for once?

;)

A six year old actually wanted me to read Lord of the Rings to her.
    :eek:

Putting some dinner on for them now while they play some board games with Granny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am Overdosing on sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Same. Sitting here regretting eating an entire Easter egg with my tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

On the sofa with eye masks on. Not sure there's anything that will help the suitcases under them at this stage but sure what's the harm in trying! :pac:

Lying on my bed upset wishing I had my own place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Trying to open the clasp on a watch bracelet...and it has me beaten... watch will be hopped off the wall quite soon

No words Seph , just hugs for you x

Competing at a chess tournament in the midwest, trying to resist the allure of a pint between games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Recovering, slowly from illness.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nothing better than having your own place to enjoy :) I'll hopefully have my own place again in a few months.

At a communion, surprised my anxiety isn't going mental yet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement