Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promo Code

Options
  • 15-05-2019 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi Liberty!

I have a promo code from a friend for insurance.
    It works for car quotes but can't find a place to input the code for motorbike insurance.

Can the code be used on motorbike policies?

Thanks in advance, 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi ito, at the moment the promo codes only apply for our private motor policies. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭ito

Hi ito, at the moment the promo codes only apply for our private motor policies. Lisa
    Hi Lisa,

Well, it is a private motor vehicle as well.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

The code only applies for car policies. Lisa

The code only applies for car policies. Lisa
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Sorry to hijack but how do you get these promo codes?  I'm looking at a policy at the moment and saw there was a place to input one...

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Sorry to hijack but how do you get these promo codes?  I'm looking at a policy at the moment and saw there was a place to input one...
    Hi Charlietheminxx

Thanks for your query. From time to time, we run targeted promo codes. For everyone else, we currently have a 5 weeks free promotion available and this will be automatically added to your quote when you go online.

Seán

Hi Charlietheminxx

Thanks for your query. From time to time, we run targeted promo codes. For everyone else, we currently have a 5 weeks free promotion available and this will be automatically added to your quote when you go online.

Seán
    Hi there!

Is this for all type of vehicles? 

ito wrote: »
    Hi Charlietheminxx

Seán
    Hi there!

Is this for all type of vehicles? 
    Hi Ito 

This discount is offered on our private car and home insurance policies.

Seán

Hi Charlietheminxx

Seán
    Hi Charlietheminxx

We just wanted to confirm when we issue our promo codes these can only be used on our website.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

I rang awhile ago with a code from a family member and was told the code works over the phone for motorbikes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement