Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hi, I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up fo

• 08-02-2019 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,  I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up for.  Eir have cut off my iternet due to not paying the amount due though I had paid the agreed amount for the bundle I had signed up for.  They credited me for that though never refunded me for the time without the internet which affected my whole family.  I spend my days trying to get this fixed, speaking to irate customer sales people and here I am again thinking I had it fixed,  to again receive my new bill on the INCORRECT  bundle again.  no one seems to have the access to help me.   1901 state they can't do anything and the chat line states they don't have the access and the sales person is rude and said more or less its not his problem.  DISGRACE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Duarte1974

EIR are a total shambles - not surprised!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi,  I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up for.  Eir have cut off my iternet due to not paying the amount due though I had paid the agreed amount for the bundle I had signed up for.  They credited me for that though never refunded me for the time without the internet which affected my whole family.  I spend my days trying to get this fixed, speaking to irate customer sales people and here I am again thinking I had it fixed,  to again receive my new bill on the INCORRECT  bundle again.  no one seems to have the access to help me.   1901 state they can't do anything and the chat line states they don't have the access and the sales person is rude and said more or less its not his problem.  DISGRACE
    Hi melanie o sullivan, 

Sorry to hear your bills are the wrong price. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check why your bills are higher

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 5 melanie o sullivan

I got a bill again which I know is in correct ss I paid my correct bunle amount of approx 80 euros in march and now again for this month I'm being charged 136.00 which is the bundle I signed up for. How can Eir get my bundle incorrect every month

• Registered Users Posts: 5 melanie o sullivan

Hi melanie o sullivan, 

Sorry to hear your bills are the wrong price. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check why your bills are higher

Thanks, 
    Grainne

How can it be wrong again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

I got a bill again which I know is in correct ss I paid my correct bunle amount of approx 80 euros in march and now again for this month I'm being charged 136.00 which is the bundle I signed up for. How  can Eir get my bundle incorrect every month
    Hi Melanie o Sullivan

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Thanks

Linzi

• Advertisement
Advertisement