Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KBC direct debit

• 03-09-2018 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m trying to change my payment details from Bank of Ireland to KBC but I don’t see them as an option on the list. Are they under a different name or do I need to go to specsavers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I’m trying to change my payment details from Bank of Ireland to KBC but I don’t see them as an option on the list. Are they under a different name or do I need to go to specsavers?
    Hi arch_stanton, 

I'm sorry to hear this, I'm afraid this is not available however if you contact our customer care team on 1901 they'll be able to put this through for you once you have the IBAN and BIC. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Is this still the case - I am trying to make the same change and KBC still not listed - 5 months after above post. Poor at best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Is this still the case - I am trying to make the same change and KBC still not listed - 5 months after above post. Poor at best
    Hi magic_murph, 

Yes, this is the case at the moment. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Still the case reps, have you a timetable for when this will be sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

bungaro79 wrote: »
    Still the case reps, have you a timetable for when this will be sorted?
    Hi bungaro79

Unfortunately this is still the case at the moment. 

Regards

Linzi

• Advertisement
Advertisement