Yes we are in the very same boat I have a holding deposit down on in kildare we are probably the same estate!!! My application came back and we sent the form in blank but they came back offering 40k less from wat we needed and I only found this out because I kept ringing . We are advised to send back another application with the figure we want and wait on that it's gone off another 3 weeks now and I emailed again today its still at underwriters. The estate agent is on to us constantly now threatening to pull our deposit. We haven't given solicitors details as of yet because of the contract has to be signed within 21 days of receiving it we will loose them. I don't even like the house we r going for sooo not worth the money but the ones we want across the road went up again ... did u have a meeting with the coco
We were approved from Dublin City coco and Finglas Coco for just 4 weeks and Kildare are already 8 weeks since we have the ref number and 16 since we submitted the documents.
Can you pm me an email for Kildare if you have any, because I have just ph number?