Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-10-2018, 16:13   #571
RosyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee3b View Post
Yes we are in the very same boat I have a holding deposit down on in kildare we are probably the same estate!!! My application came back and we sent the form in blank but they came back offering 40k less from wat we needed and I only found this out because I kept ringing . We are advised to send back another application with the figure we want and wait on that it's gone off another 3 weeks now and I emailed again today its still at underwriters. The estate agent is on to us constantly now threatening to pull our deposit. We haven't given solicitors details as of yet because of the contract has to be signed within 21 days of receiving it we will loose them. I don't even like the house we r going for sooo not worth the money but the ones we want across the road went up again ... did u have a meeting with the coco
We had a meeting on 12 th of September and they told us to expect the decision on the following week. This is why we were so confident to put deposit for the house. When I called them on 21st of September, they said 2-3 more weeks, nothing so far. When I try to call them it is a nightmare someone to pick the phone. I am pushing the solicitor now to find a way and put condition like “subject on mortgage approval”.

We were approved from Dublin City coco and Finglas Coco for just 4 weeks and Kildare are already 8 weeks since we have the ref number and 16 since we submitted the documents.

Can you pm me an email for Kildare if you have any, because I have just ph number?
Advertisement
11-10-2018, 19:33   #572
Clockface

Hi Everybody,

I know 50,000 is the max to be eligible but anyone heard of a minimum amount to be earned in order to qualify?

Thanks
11-10-2018, 21:21   #573
gral6

Does anyone know how long rebuilding Ireland home long would be valid once approved?
11-10-2018, 22:03   #574
Colemania

Quote:
Originally Posted by gral6 View Post
Does anyone know how long rebuilding Ireland home long would be valid once approved?
6 months
13-10-2018, 08:03   #575
Helen123456789

Rebuilding ireland loan....Just wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with applications for this scheme. I applied to galway Co co last feb. I got loan approval in principle in july. I have picked a house to buy. Done valuation and engineers report and submitted them....
Yesterday I got an email saying they want a house report completed and sent back using their template.
Have had 8 months of paperwork now I need to complete this very detailed report.
Does any one else have same experience? ?
Advertisement
13-10-2018, 08:09   #576
Helen123456789

Just wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with applications for this scheme. I applied to galway Co co last feb. I got loan approval in principle in july. I have picked a house to buy. Done valuation and engineers report and submitted them....
Today I got an email saying they want a house report completed and sent back using their template.
Have had 8 months of paperwork now I need to complete this very detailed report.
Does any one else have same experience? ?
15-10-2018, 17:48   #577
cjoanna

Rebuilding Ireland Scheme

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if is anyone who bought the house successfully with the loan from SDCC . We have also applied,sent all documents required and they keep telling us that everything is fine and their solicitor will be in touch with ours, but we still don't have the final approval loan. If yes, how long it took you to receive the final approval ? Thanks
19-10-2018, 12:30   #578
DUB924

Hi, I know this is probably been asked before but..

We have found the property we want and have made the offer and been accepted and have sent our booking deposit to the estate agent. Do we now go to the council and tell them we have secured a property and do we also need to inform our solicitors or will the estate agent do all that?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered just unsure what the next process is for us?
19-10-2018, 13:00   #579
stryker mcqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria99 View Post
Hi! any progress now? Did you receive the legal pack?
So we have just picked up the keys to our new house

Long road alright but so so grateful to this scheme!

Solicitor received the legal pack monday 2 weeks ago, signed the next day.

Cheque received this Monday , closed yesterday and got keys today , all very surreal how fast it was at the end!!
Advertisement
19-10-2018, 15:45   #580
power pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUB924 View Post
Hi, I know this is probably been asked before but..

We have found the property we want and have made the offer and been accepted and have sent our booking deposit to the estate agent. Do we now go to the council and tell them we have secured a property and do we also need to inform our solicitors or will the estate agent do all that?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered just unsure what the next process is for us?
When you received a letter stating mortgage approval, you would have also received a page where once you find a property

You complete, address of property, type of property, value, your solicitor, the estate agent dealing with the sale

You then email or post this information along with your reference code

Rebuild Ireland then send you a pack requesting Valuation, salary very, mortgage protection forms
19-10-2018, 15:51   #581
DUB924

That's perfect thanks. Do they then organise a valuation or do we organise this before we send back the form?

Thanks for you help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by power pants View Post
When you received a letter stating mortgage approval, you would have also received a page where once you find a property

You complete, address of property, type of property, value, your solicitor, the estate agent dealing with the sale

You then email or post this information along with your reference code

Rebuild Ireland then send you a pack requesting Valuation, salary very, mortgage protection forms
19-10-2018, 16:18   #582
power pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUB924 View Post
That's perfect thanks. Do they then organise a valuation or do we organise this before we send back the form?

Thanks for you help.

The revaluation request comes once you have submitted the details I mentioned ie solicitors, price, address

But, nothing stopping you do the revaluation beforehand to have it ready
19-10-2018, 16:25   #583
DUB924

That's perfect now to get a hold of the council.

Thanks for the help have no idea what we are doing its great to have the guidance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by power pants View Post
The revaluation request comes once you have submitted the details I mentioned ie solicitors, price, address

But, nothing stopping you do the revaluation beforehand to have it ready
20-10-2018, 11:49   #584
Viktoria99

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker mcqueen View Post
So we have just picked up the keys to our new house

Long road alright but so so grateful to this scheme!

Solicitor received the legal pack monday 2 weeks ago, signed the next day.

Cheque received this Monday , closed yesterday and got keys today , all very surreal how fast it was at the end!!
Thank you for your replay, Thats Great news! Wish you all the best!
22-10-2018, 20:31   #585
Alk866

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK1988 View Post
Was it SDCC?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes it was sdcc and we still haven't heard back. It's with the credit committee the past 3 months

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion