Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
05-10-2018, 16:31   #61
freebee23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadimmortal View Post
Three have told me to pay the 30 this month and discount will go on again from next month for 6 months. That’s not on and not what any of us agreed to. No one seems to know in three what’s happening with it or why it is being done like that
I received the same reply regarding my latest bill from three. Bill coming in at €27, contacted them and was told that my account was updated yesterday morning with a further 6 month discount. They advised that I pay the latest bill and that they would credit my account with the remainder so will not have a bill payment for the remainder of my term.
Would be curious to see if other customers on this deal got a high bill this month.
This is not what I agreed on when signing up.
freebee23 is offline  
Advertisement
05-10-2018, 16:56   #62
Three: Lisa
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 271
Hi All!

The offer for ID customers who ported to our network (while that offer was running) was indeed to get your line rental for the reduced price of €5 per mth for the first 12 months. I can certainly check this out for you all but I'll need you to send individual PMs so that I can look at your individual accounts. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? As it's closing in on 5pm, I may not be able to get back to you all straight away but I'll come back to you on these PMs by Monday at the latest!

Cheers,
Lisa
Three: Lisa is offline  
05-10-2018, 16:58   #63
deadimmortal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee23 View Post
I received the same reply regarding my latest bill from three. Bill coming in at €27, contacted them and was told that my account was updated yesterday morning with a further 6 month discount. They advised that I pay the latest bill and that they would credit my account with the remainder so will not have a bill payment for the remainder of my term.
Would be curious to see if other customers on this deal got a high bill this month.
This is not what I agreed on when signing up.
That’s what I got told too but it’s not what I agreed to when signing up.
If that’s the case would it be worth cancelling direct debits and manually credit the account ourselves by 5€ a month?
deadimmortal is offline  
05-10-2018, 19:56   #64
labrik
Registered User
 
labrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 93
I've just seen Lisa's message. Surely we don't have to verify it if we were promised by three that we'd have the deal outlined. When I contacted three by message on their site last week after the monthly hike they agreed it would be reduced to 5 euro over the the next six months with discounts for the excessive monthly charge. What I'm wondering now were three trying to get away with it and only that we pulled them up about it, they've changed their tune.
labrik is offline  
05-10-2018, 20:07   #65
deadimmortal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
I wonder if this is ComReg worthy
deadimmortal is offline  
Advertisement
05-10-2018, 20:15   #66
labrik
Registered User
 
labrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 93
What is Comreg?
labrik is offline  
05-10-2018, 21:31   #67
CVB
Registered User
 
CVB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 405
The Irish Telecommunications Regulator
CVB is offline  
06-10-2018, 09:58   #68
Aquos76
Moderator
 
Aquos76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three: Lisa View Post
Hi All!

The offer for ID customers who ported to our network (while that offer was running) was indeed to get your line rental for the reduced price of €5 per mth for the first 12 months. I can certainly check this out for you all but I'll need you to send individual PMs so that I can look at your individual accounts. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? As it's closing in on 5pm, I may not be able to get back to you all straight away but I'll come back to you on these PMs by Monday at the latest!

Cheers,
Lisa
Hi Lisa, just a slight correction, it was full price for the first month, and then €5 a month for the next 12 months.
Aquos76 is offline  
Thanks from:
07-10-2018, 14:47   #69
deadimmortal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
Any update on this Lisa. Never got a reply to my PM i sent you either the other day
deadimmortal is offline  
Advertisement
09-10-2018, 23:06   #70
CVB
Registered User
 
CVB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 405
Please can this be checked PM sent.


CVB
CVB is offline  
10-10-2018, 15:16   #71
jamesbondings
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquos76 View Post
Hi Lisa, just a slight correction, it was full price for the first month, and then €5 a month for the next 12 months.
As was mine.... Just got a text to check my bill.... 35 quid..... I will entertain a response before going elsewhere be it a competitor or a regulator of some discription.
jamesbondings is offline  
12-10-2018, 09:29   #72
d31b0y
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,849
Since April, I've paid €39.21
My last bill was €5.27 on 25/09
d31b0y is offline  
12-10-2018, 11:08   #73
rx8
Registered User
 
rx8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 642
Our 2 bills arrived yesterday, one for €6.00 and the other for €33.70.
I went in to the Three store in Blanchardstown centre and they told me that there was some kind of glitch on one of the bills and it would go back to the fiver deal next month. Neither of us ever got the €30 bill that was to be sent at the start of the deal though. Happy enough to continue like that. He said that my bill wasn't affected so would be still at the fiver a month deal.
rx8 is offline  
12-10-2018, 12:45   #74
jamesbondings
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx8 View Post
Our 2 bills arrived yesterday, one for €6.00 and the other for €33.70.
I went in to the Three store in Blanchardstown centre and they told me that there was some kind of glitch on one of the bills and it would go back to the fiver deal next month. Neither of us ever got the €30 bill that was to be sent at the start of the deal though. Happy enough to continue like that. He said that my bill wasn't affected so would be still at the fiver a month deal.
But they still take 30 quid... Just because....
jamesbondings is offline  
12-10-2018, 13:17   #75
freebee23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three: Lisa View Post
Hi All!

The offer for ID customers who ported to our network (while that offer was running) was indeed to get your line rental for the reduced price of €5 per mth for the first 12 months. I can certainly check this out for you all but I'll need you to send individual PMs so that I can look at your individual accounts. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? As it's closing in on 5pm, I may not be able to get back to you all straight away but I'll come back to you on these PMs by Monday at the latest!

Cheers,
Lisa
Hi Lisa,
I sent you these details by pm a few days ago. Have not received an update at this time regarding this issue. I would really appreciate some feedback and a resolution to this ongoing price increase. Can you advise on options available to myself and other 3 customers here on boards that are in the same situation.
Regards,
freebee23
freebee23 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet