Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-09-2018, 16:15   #16
lotmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos View Post
What was the electric vehicle? I'm curious. I've had my eye on the electric scooters and electric bikes for a while now.
It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.
Advertisement
14-09-2018, 16:32   #17
cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotmc View Post
It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.
I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. If you have one in your head feel free to share!
14-09-2018, 17:55   #18
eamondunphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotmc View Post
what was the car charger you got? i'm looking for a wall mounted charger myself and any help would be greatly appreciated, have you a link?
15-09-2018, 11:33   #19
ltd440

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos View Post
I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. If you have one in your head feel free to share!
This weeks EV bargain that I'm not buying
already exists as a thread
15-09-2018, 17:56   #20
NATLOR

Purchased a laptop from Argos on ebay using the code. Got a message this morning saying my order was cancelled as they wont ship to Parcel Wizard.
They refunded me the full price!
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion