Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-09-2018, 15:19   #9391
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel
 
Sephiroth_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64,067
Got a new leap card today to replace my lost one and it looks like it broken already, NFC on phone isn't reading it *cross face*
Sephiroth_dude is offline  
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
14-09-2018, 15:23   #9392
Bredabe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,897
Trying to find a research subject, one that I can quote two well-known organisations in, find factors that are inherent to the geographical location which influences the subject.

With a deadline, a toothache but without a printer to download the info or the ability to do the slightest thing that needs focus.
Bredabe is offline  
14-09-2018, 16:21   #9393
Mountainsandh
Registered User
 
Mountainsandh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,252
TA Pringles sprinkle the magical saltiness on the convex side of the crisps. Whatever possessed them, and why do they persist ?


Also TA at the cute little salad I got for lunch today. It could have been the perfect mini egg mayo salad : bitta egg, bitta coleslaw, bitta cucumber and carrots, on a bed of curly lettuce, and a mini fork to eat on the go. And only 2.50!
Except the bed of lettuce was like big massive leaves folded, and since I had only a mini plastic fork, it was either tear the mayo coated leaves with my fingers, or hoover them up like a giant rabbit.
I went for the latter.
(I must have looked like Mr Bean too)

Oh, and I have baby shark stuck in my head.

FML !
Mountainsandh is offline  
14-09-2018, 17:58   #9394
Harry Palmr
Registered User
 
Harry Palmr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 27,260
When Bord Gas text me about bill payment and there's still four days until it's actually due!
Harry Palmr is offline  
(3) thanks from:
14-09-2018, 18:02   #9395
iamwhoiam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainsandh View Post
TA Pringles sprinkle the magical saltiness on the convex side of the crisps. Whatever possessed them, and why do they persist ?


Also TA at the cute little salad I got for lunch today. It could have been the perfect mini egg mayo salad : bitta egg, bitta coleslaw, bitta cucumber and carrots, on a bed of curly lettuce, and a mini fork to eat on the go. And only 2.50!
Except the bed of lettuce was like big massive leaves folded, and since I had only a mini plastic fork, it was either tear the mayo coated leaves with my fingers, or hoover them up like a giant rabbit.
I went for the latter.
(I must have looked like Mr Bean too)

Oh, and I have baby shark stuck in my head.

FML !
Baby Shark do do dodododo
iamwhoiam is online now  
Advertisement
14-09-2018, 19:59   #9396
NewbridgeIR
Registered User
 
NewbridgeIR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 736
Pre-ordered the Soft Cell box set from Amazon last April.
Released Friday 7th.
Finally posted yesterday.
Got text this morning from An Post "Your package is out for delivery"
Tracking details say delivered at 6.00pm
There was someone here all day aside from 9.00am
No package arrived.
NewbridgeIR is offline  
14-09-2018, 20:11   #9397
Kitty6277
Registered User
 
Kitty6277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,618
I forgot to get parsley for my carbonara
Kitty6277 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
14-09-2018, 20:13   #9398
New Home
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 51,415
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! There shouldn't be any parsley in carbonara!!!
New Home is offline  
14-09-2018, 20:42   #9399
Kitty6277
Registered User
 
Kitty6277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Home View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! There shouldn't be any parsley in carbonara!!!
You think? I always find it adds something extra to it
Kitty6277 is offline  
Advertisement
14-09-2018, 20:44   #9400
New Home
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 51,415
Ketchup would, too. :/

I mean, there's no accounting for taste, and all that, but...
New Home is offline  
14-09-2018, 20:45   #9401
Boom_Bap
Landfill
 
Boom_Bap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty6277 View Post
You think? I always find it adds something extra to it
NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.
Boom_Bap is offline  
14-09-2018, 20:46   #9402
Kitty6277
Registered User
 
Kitty6277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Bap View Post
NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.
I did have bacon in it
Kitty6277 is offline  
Thanks from:
14-09-2018, 20:47   #9403
Dial Hard
Registered User
 
Dial Hard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Bap
NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.
Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.

Don't even mention the C word though.
Dial Hard is offline  
(3) thanks from:
14-09-2018, 20:49   #9404
Ted_YNWA
Registered User
 
Ted_YNWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 52,841
Coriander?
Ted_YNWA is offline  
Thanks from:
14-09-2018, 20:50   #9405
New Home
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 51,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dial Hard View Post
Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.
Don't even mention the C word though.
It isn't, unless you have what you really need, which is 1. Guanciale, or, at a push, 2. Pancetta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Bap View Post
NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.
And you dare to give out about pineapple on pizza?!?
New Home is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search