Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-08-2018, 00:19   #181
_dof_

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianII View Post
Great deal. 92 euro in total when I signed up for a level 1 loyalty card. Took about 20 mins in total to test the console.
Same here. 92 euro with the level 1 loyalty card signup on the day. Also the fact that they're now accepting any 2 games is great, I traded in Fifa 15 (1 euro in CEX) and Fifa 16 (bought in the store at the time of trade in for 2 euro).
Advertisement
03-08-2018, 00:40   #182
tinodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossieMan View Post
Where's your source for this? Your arse?

I'd imagine it'd be cheaper, not by much I'd expect.
The listed deal is you trade in any PS4 and get the listed PS4 Pro for €99. On their system that would lead to them charging you €99 regardless of what you gave them. The only change would be to charge more if you bought a damaged item. Through another deal (which is not listed on the website), you may get a different price, but not though this one.

Also, calm down.
03-08-2018, 09:47   #183
Captain Flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianII View Post
Got it today in balbriggan. Great deal. 92 euro in total when I signed up for a level 1 loyalty card. Took about 20 mins in total to test the console.

I was shown the GOW console. It looks fantastic but I couldn't justify the extra 90
I was actually planning on getting that one until I actually saw it in person, it's ugly as sin. I don't think I've seen a single special edition playstation (or xbox) that didn't look like it was made to appeal to the kids. I'd end up hiding something like that away rather than having it as part of my AV setup on display
Thanks from:
04-08-2018, 00:30   #184
PS I love U

Hello , hopefully someone can help me. I got this deal but when I got home discovered controller was broken, also the box was clearly opened.

I'm hoping if someone can check the serial number on the white box , tell me if there's is also S01-1852###-k

I never got a broken controller before and never an opened box.
05-08-2018, 15:04   #185
Tazium

^ Also got a used pro in my deal, nothing sealed, scratches on the ports and one on the edge of the console too Called store and they explained how it could happen but they've no more till Thursday. Its back in the box, I won't use it. Pissed off.
Advertisement
08-08-2018, 11:02   #186
Plascebo

Cannot access the Gamestop site at work, does anyone know when the deal is over?
08-08-2018, 11:24   #187
4real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plascebo View Post
Cannot access the Gamestop site at work, does anyone know when the deal is over?
end of August
Thanks from:
08-08-2018, 13:08   #188
pctrouble

Everywhere sold out of them apart from the West of Ireland I was just told.
08-08-2018, 13:23   #189
sugarman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pctrouble View Post
Everywhere sold out of them apart from the West of Ireland I was just told.
You can check the live stock online, but yeah everywhere bar Mayo and Sligo has been sold out for weeks now.
Advertisement
08-08-2018, 15:27   #190
Captain Flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarman View Post
You can check the live stock online, but yeah everywhere bar Mayo and Sligo has been sold out for weeks now.
I got one in Tallaght there about 10 days ago, according to stock checker on their site they still have stock: https://www.gamestop.ie/StoreLocator...ariantType=New
08-08-2018, 19:17   #191
AdrianII

I got one in balbriggan a week ago
08-08-2018, 21:15   #192
daltronica

I've rung around most Dublin 'stops. Nothing. All saying ring in daily to check for new stock. The deal has been extended to for a few weeks, AFAIK, so hopefully that means more units incoming.
Thanks from:
10-08-2018, 09:07   #193
Kimbot
Flaming Ban Hammer Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltronica View Post
I've rung around most Dublin 'stops. Nothing. All saying ring in daily to check for new stock. The deal has been extended to for a few weeks, AFAIK, so hopefully that means more units incoming.
I was talking to them in my local and they rang nearly every store possible, the only store with stock of them is Letterkenny but all stores will have stock replenished in the next week or so I was told as they have acquired another batch of stock
10-08-2018, 10:43   #194
Captain Flaps

There can't be enough people buying used original PS4 consoles to make shelling out the Pros for 100 quid worthwhile surely...
10-08-2018, 14:24   #195
4real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Flaps View Post
There can't be enough people buying used original PS4 consoles to make shelling out the Pros for 100 quid worthwhile surely...
guess the Pro's must not be selling as much as they would have liked.
I think many people just dont want to buy Pro because they either dont have a 4K tv or dont consider it a worthwhile upgrade.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion