Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-08-2018, 22:59   #721
Jay Dee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cork City
Posts: 486
Single Mattress

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Single Mattresses.
I've seen the website and it's confusing me.
The mattresses would have to be firm, hardwearing, good quality material.
Not saying yours are not...... just can't workout which ones I should look at.

Delivery to Cork city.

Thanks

Jay
Jay Dee is online now  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
10-08-2018, 00:26   #722
fergald
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 83
Hi.

Ok mad request, stayed in clayton hotel wexford. Matress was amazing so I decided to check. It was a clayton 1000 spring matress. Think it was king koil not sure.

Ever heard of this.

Bought a durabed tencel 1000 6 months ago and to say it has been a disaster is an understatement. It's too warm and we both have back pain most mornings.

Looking for a king size. What would you think would be best. I like soft.

Thanks fergald
fergald is offline  
Thanks from:
10-08-2018, 09:31   #723
KathleenF
Registered User
 
KathleenF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 246
Also is there anywhere in Dublin I can view/try out the mattresses? I can’t get to Longford until later on in the month, thanks.
KathleenF is offline  
Thanks from:
10-08-2018, 18:05   #724
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathleenF View Post
Hi Mickey. Looking for two full double beds with excellent quality, supportive comfortable mattresses. Really like a king Koil 1400 pocket sprung mattress I saw today with 4 drawer storage divan and fabric headboard. Wondering if you’d anything similar in stock and how much it would be? Thanks.
Hi Kathleen

We don't stock King Koil but we have many other big brand beds and mattresses at discounted prices. We still have some John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung mattresses for 499 euro. Bases with 4 drawers from 250 euro to 350 euro. Fabric headboards from 59 euro.

Give me a call and we will work out something for you to try some of them without having to call down to us. 043 3345488/ 0868356888

Thanks

Bigmickey

Last edited by bigmickey.ie; 10-08-2018 at 18:19.
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Thanks from:
10-08-2018, 18:09   #725
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdoit2morrow View Post
Hey Mickey,

Do you still have the John Lewis mattress in stock? Size double, and I'll be looking for a divan with some storage and a headboard.

You're not open Sundays by any chance?
Yes but not many double mattresses in John Lewis left. Bases and headboards are no problem. We open Sundays from 12 to 5pm

Thanks

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
10-08-2018, 18:12   #726
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
Mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Dee View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Single Mattresses.
I've seen the website and it's confusing me.
The mattresses would have to be firm, hardwearing, good quality material.
Not saying yours are not...... just can't workout which ones I should look at.

Delivery to Cork city.

Thanks

Jay
Hi Jay

We have budget ones from 50 euro upwards. It all depends on budget. You get what you pay for. One of our biggest sellers is the Raz. Hotels and Guest Houses buy this all the time and no issues. Price is 199 euro for single. You can spend less and you can also spend much more. We go to Cork on a regular basis and it's free delivery.

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
10-08-2018, 18:37   #727
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergald View Post
Hi.

Ok mad request, stayed in clayton hotel wexford. Matress was amazing so I decided to check. It was a clayton 1000 spring matress. Think it was king koil not sure.

Ever heard of this.

Bought a durabed tencel 1000 6 months ago and to say it has been a disaster is an understatement. It's too warm and we both have back pain most mornings.

Looking for a king size. What would you think would be best. I like soft.

Thanks fergald
Hi Fergald

You could phone the hotel and ask them exactly what it was. We don't sell durabed either. We still have some kingsize in John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung for 499 euro. Many of the guys on here got them and all positive so far. We also have many others in stock. We always have over a thousand mattresses in stock at all times. Give me a call if you like 043 3345488 or 086 8356888

thanks

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
10-08-2018, 18:40   #728
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
Mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdoit2morrow View Post
Hey Mickey,

Do you still have the John Lewis mattress in stock? Size double, and I'll be looking for a divan with some storage and a headboard.

You're not open Sundays by any chance?
Yes some left but not many. Open Sundays 12 to 5pm.

Thanks

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Thanks from:
10-08-2018, 18:53   #729
KathleenF
Registered User
 
KathleenF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cork
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Hi Kathleen

We don't stock King Koil but we have many other big brand beds and mattresses at discounted prices. We still have some John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung mattresses for 499 euro. Bases with 4 drawers from 250 euro to 350 euro. Fabric headboards from 59 euro.

Give me a call and we will work out something for you to try some of them without having to call down to us. 043 3345488/ 0868356888

Thanks

Bigmickey
Great stuff thanks, I’ll be onto you tomorrow.
KathleenF is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
11-08-2018, 17:05   #730
Jay Dee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cork City
Posts: 486
Hi,

Can you give me a link to the € 199.00 one and and another one or two € 200/250.00 if possible.

Thanks

Jay
Jay Dee is online now  
Thanks from:
13-08-2018, 09:49   #731
zefer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dub
Posts: 794
Triple Bunk

Hi
Looking for a triple bunk with a double mattress. (have the single mattress already)

Can you let me know if you have anything?

thanks
zefer is offline  
Thanks from:
13-08-2018, 12:07   #732
Stupify
Registered User
 
Stupify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 473
Looking for two beds myself soon, a double and a king. Do you still have a few of the John Lewis?
Stupify is offline  
Thanks from:
13-08-2018, 13:56   #733
Faith+1
Registered User
 
Faith+1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baile Atha Cliath
Posts: 3,539
Do you sell Mini-Double Mattresses? I don't require a base as the one I have is perfect. Thanks.
Faith+1 is offline  
Thanks from:
14-08-2018, 10:43   #734
Cherry_Cola
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 2,096
Hi Mick,



Looking to order a John Lewis double mattress to Cork. Just wondering if you do removal of the old one also? Thanks.
Cherry_Cola is online now  
14-08-2018, 15:51   #735
mick4_2000
Registered User
 
mick4_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Hi mick4_2000

Should have all that for you within your budget. Just back from UK this morning and got some walnut bedroom furniture. Should have a matching headboard also. Trailer is in Dublin Port so have to get it down and emptied.

Thanks

Bigmickey
Hey guys can you send on the links to these if you have them up somewhere as I won't be able to travel to view them and would prefer to sort it from home and get the stuff delivered.
mick4_2000 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet