Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
26-07-2018, 10:41   #391
emmack
Registered User
 
emmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdbeighty1 View Post
Were the same. We have to be out pronto.. im still holding out hope that itll be done friday or very early next week
Just spoke to our solicitors. They haven't heard anything from the builders solicitors in regards to closing documents.
emmack is offline  
Advertisement
26-07-2018, 12:14   #392
raja_s
Registered User
 
raja_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 31
Does anyone have contact informaion for Ballisk?? Hope the builders holiday is not affecting our closing?
raja_s is offline  
27-07-2018, 11:20   #393
sorchakelly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 7
No movement for us on the Crescent today as our solicitor is not back in the office until next week. Wondering if anybody else had any luck getting their keys?
sorchakelly is offline  
27-07-2018, 11:23   #394
PukkaStukka
Registered User
 
PukkaStukka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North County Dubln
Posts: 1,381
Anyone living in Rahillion got an opinion on the "heat to water pump" heating they are using?
PukkaStukka is offline  
31-07-2018, 15:57   #395
jester1980
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 687
Any of the Crescent lucky enough to move in?
jester1980 is offline  
Advertisement
01-08-2018, 16:38   #396
emmack
Registered User
 
emmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester1980 View Post
Any of the Crescent lucky enough to move in?
Yes. We got our keys last Friday (27th) and have moved in. A few other people also got their keys the same day.
emmack is offline  
(3) thanks from:
10-08-2018, 08:17   #397
mchurc01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 6
Next phase of the Drive

Hi Guys

Is there anyone else gearing up for the next phase of the Drive due to be finished in Dec/Jan?

Any movement on the contracts from the developer - seems to be going at a snails pace.

Cheers
mchurc01 is offline  
17-08-2018, 10:11   #398
Lyncher101
Registered User
 
Lyncher101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchurc01 View Post
Hi Guys

Is there anyone else gearing up for the next phase of the Drive due to be finished in Dec/Jan?

Any movement on the contracts from the developer - seems to be going at a snails pace.

Cheers
Hi

I think at this stage this phase won't be completed until at least end March 2019. If not a month or 2 more. Was looking forward to moving in earlier, but since the issue of contracts seems to be taking an eternity, have geared ourselves up for a spring (summer?!) 2019 move.

Cheers
Lyncher101 is offline  
17-08-2018, 12:58   #399
mchurc01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 6
You're kidding!

We were told Oct for move in originally then it was pushed to Nov/Dec - then Dec/Jan

This is taking forever
mchurc01 is offline  
Advertisement
22-08-2018, 12:51   #400
stiofan85
Registered User
 
stiofan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchurc01 View Post
You're kidding!

We were told Oct for move in originally then it was pushed to Nov/Dec - then Dec/Jan

This is taking forever
This sounds brutal. we just put a holding deposit down for the next phase launching this week for Rahillion Park. By the sounds of things it'll be Dec 2019 before we move in.

Have you guys that are waiting for contracts on Rahillion Drive sold your current homes or have you postponed? We told the EA we won't be putting ours up for sale until we have a confirmed closing date/month. Sounds like that may be very hard to tie down.

Will be watching this thread with interest - hopefully you guys get sorted ASAP.
stiofan85 is offline  
22-08-2018, 14:04   #401
dcresham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiofan85
Have you guys that are waiting for contracts on Rahillion Drive sold your current homes or have you postponed? We told the EA we won't be putting ours up for sale until we have a confirmed closing date/month. Sounds like that may be very hard to tie down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiofan85
This sounds brutal. we just put a holding deposit down for the next phase launching this week for Rahillion Park. By the sounds of things it'll be Dec 2019 before we move in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiofan85
Will be watching this thread with interest - hopefully you guys get sorted ASAP.

We put a deposit down in July 2017. Still not in, don't hold your breath on timelines.
dcresham is offline  
Thanks from:
22-08-2018, 14:13   #402
stiofan85
Registered User
 
stiofan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcresham View Post
We put a deposit down in July 2017. Still not in, don't hold your breath on timelines.
Wow. I am really sorry to hear it's taken that long for you. Honestly, a longer wait suits us due to baby #2 on the way but 18mts (by the sound of things) seems likely. A bit too long but I guess we'll see how things go.

Are you renting or moving house? If moving, have you sold yet? Seems crazy to expect people to sell up and rent without a clear closing date
stiofan85 is offline  
22-08-2018, 14:24   #403
gtj10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcresham View Post
We put a deposit down in July 2017. Still not in, don't hold your breath on timelines.
We are similar, we've had a deposit down since Sept 17 and still haven't even received contracts. When we paid the deposit we were told we'd be in around May 18, then Sept, then Dec, now its looking like April/May 19. Our mortgage approval has now expired, so we'll have to submit everything again.
gtj10 is offline  
Thanks from:
22-08-2018, 14:25   #404
jester1980
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtj10 View Post
We are similar, we've had a deposit down since Sept 17 and still haven't even received contracts. When we paid the deposit we were told we'd be in around May 18, then Sept, then Dec, now its looking like April/May 19. Our mortgage approval has now expired, so we'll have to submit everything again.
is this for the drive?
jester1980 is offline  
22-08-2018, 14:26   #405
gtj10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester1980 View Post
is this for the drive?
No, we're on the Place
gtj10 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet