Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-07-2018, 10:22   #16
CabanSail
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ʎɹobǝʇɐɔ

Send a message via MSN to CabanSail Send a message via Skype™ to CabanSail
I am assuming that you checked that they were fully insured, including Professional Indemnity Insurance?

It does seem unprofessional to have aerial photography included in the contract and only have one aircraft. A professional outfit would have redundancy.
Advertisement
18-07-2018, 10:26   #17
magicbastarder

i'm pondering how you could leverage the cash-only aspect. could be used against them, a subtle suggestion that the revenue commissioners may learn of the practice.
18-07-2018, 14:51   #18
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabanSail View Post
I am assuming that you checked that they were fully insured, including Professional Indemnity Insurance?

It does seem unprofessional to have aerial photography included in the contract and only have one aircraft. A professional outfit would have redundancy.
Or at least be able to get a loan/rental on short notice. As you say, very unprofessional.

Their website claims they are fully insured and have Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicbastarder View Post
i'm pondering how you could leverage the cash-only aspect. could be used against them, a subtle suggestion that the revenue commissioners may learn of the practice.
Was thinking the same too... it's a murky area though. Also, they could get around such an accusation with ease since 2018 tax returns won't have been filed yet and therefore they can just say OF COURSE they were going to declare it. Better off keeping your nose clean and going about it the right way. Pity about the €2k limit with the SCC.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion