Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Advertisement
11-05-2018, 15:24   #3497
Sabre0001

Is there any way to quickly see the ratings that people have given for courses you've already signed up for (short of searching for the course title manually)?
Thanks from:
11-05-2018, 15:45   #3498
GarIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre0001 View Post
Is there any way to quickly see the ratings that people have given for courses you've already signed up for (short of searching for the course title manually)?
I don't think so, I've been looking for this for a long time, want to sory my courses by rating.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
Advertisement
17-05-2018, 12:17   #3505
thegreatiam

not an udemy course, but there is a free course on ahrefs about blogging for business.

The author, Tim Soulo knows his stuff and the course is very good

https://ahrefs.com/academy/blogging-for-business/

It's free for the next 20 days before they put a price tag on it. It also contains a full list of further reading articles.

May be of interest to anyone who has taken free SEO courses posted here, as it's far above the quality I've seen from most free udemy courses on the same topic.

Worth a look if content and content promotion are part of your work activites, and if it is you probably know Tim Soulo already.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion