Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-12-2017, 09:20   #76
helimachoptor
#TitanUp

Cheers for the update. Picked up a few bits
Advertisement
24-12-2017, 10:07   #77
Berty

Send a message via MSN to Berty Send a message via Skype™ to Berty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow IRL View Post
Have you a link to the ebay store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicwatson View Post
Superdry ebay store
Like he said ^^

Or for those without a search engine:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Superdry+Ebay+Store

24-12-2017, 14:50   #78
cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty View Post
Like he said ^^

Or for those without a search engine:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Superdry+Ebay+Store

Shipping seems expensive to me. Are people using PM?
24-12-2017, 19:44   #79
Captain Slow IRL

Thanks for your help.
24-12-2017, 19:48   #80
deadanonymau5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty View Post
Folks, you need to check out their eBay Store. Way cheaper than their online or high Street stores.

Official store, proper stock. Some is overstock, some says factory seconds but most is brand new proper stuff.

As of typing this these over 11,000 items for sale.

I've bought stuff for a few years from it using a mixture of PW and PM to get cheaper delivery.

PayPal refunded my return costs two days ago, got refund from Superdry already. Very efficient.

I'm also over 30 and not shaped like a model. I'm a 42s in a suit or 16 in a shirt. Wear L jackets, XL shirts xl polo shirts and L tshirts from them. Not brave enough to get my body into their jeans , lol.

My superdry jacket is €120 in their Limerick store, marked as £89.99 on the tag and I got it for £38.99 on the eBay store. Got two shirts for £25, one being given as a Christmas present and getting the other one for myself. Tshirts are about £11, €28 in irish shops. Polo shirts vary but as low as £16 usually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos View Post
Shipping seems expensive to me. Are people using PM?

(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
24-12-2017, 21:43   #81
cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadanonymau5 View Post

Didn't see that post, but thank you for that eloquent helpful response.
Thanks from:
08-01-2018, 09:50   #82
cronos

Help Returning Superdry Ebay Store Item

So I purchased an item from the Superdry ebay store using Parcel Motel. However the item does not fit and I want to return it. Has anyone gone through the process of returning a Superdry Ebay Store item and can help out please?

I do see this link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Superdr...e/Returns.html which says to return to Superdry ebay Store Returns, (c/o Clipper Logistics), The Duke, Wellington Road, Burton, DE14 2AB. Don't know if I need to do anything else though. It mentions a return form inside the package, not sure if I still have it. So would I send an email to someone. If I try to use the Return button on ebay it asks me to print a royal mail thing for money which wouldn't be of any use for me I'm afraid.

Update: Wait I think I found the form http://ebaykit02.esp-digital3.com/cl...eturns2016.pdf

Last edited by cronos; 08-01-2018 at 10:01.
08-01-2018, 12:27   #83
Basq

Send a message via Skype™ to Basq
^ To be honest, you may as well try and sell it on Adverts before losing money on posting it back.
08-01-2018, 13:20   #84
cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basq View Post
^ To be honest, you may as well try and sell it on Adverts before losing money on posting it back.
Anyone on here want it? Could you collect it at Samuel Beckett Bridge? I'd sell for it's value of 50 euro, tags still on it. Alternatively if you want to buy and pay for postage.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/New-Mens-Sup...72.m2749.l2649

Size XXL

I rang one of the Superdry stores in Dublin hoping they would accept returns. However it appears they do not. If anyone else has tried that and succeeded I'd be interested to hear.
Advertisement
08-01-2018, 15:46   #85
KNS

Not sure if it's as good as the outlet but some bargains to be had on the Next website.

http://www.next.ie/en/shop/issale-ie...d-superdry#1_0
(2) thanks from:
29-04-2018, 12:57   #86
puma90

Just went into an Irish superdry store to return something. The girl said they don't do returns of online items in-store but she could do it over the phone. So she did that..but I've got no confirmation of anything. She said the money would be back in my account in a few days??
15-05-2018, 23:02   #87
BandMember

Anyone ever tried to return stuff from an online purchase? I've checked their website, but the terms and conditions seem a bit unclear. If, for example, I don't like the product when I receive it (as in it looks different in reality compared to the website), can I receive it for a full refund or do I just get a "credit note"? Are returns free?
15-05-2018, 23:55   #88
deadanonymau5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandMember View Post
Anyone ever tried to return stuff from an online purchase? I've checked their website, but the terms and conditions seem a bit unclear. If, for example, I don't like the product when I receive it (as in it looks different in reality compared to the website), can I receive it for a full refund or do I just get a "credit note"? Are returns free?
Yes, multiple times. Full refund through original payment method so bring your card.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion