Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
13-05-2018, 15:04   #1021
digitaldr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,257
I've been lurking here for weeks with the intention of buying the Xiaomi but actually just bought a Mavic Air. Even though it's more expensive couldn't pass it up at the current price (black only) on amazon.it - grab it while you can:

digitaldr is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-05-2018, 15:22   #1022
tedpan
Registered User
 
tedpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldr
I've been lurking here for weeks with the intention of buying the Xiaomi but actually just bought a Mavic Air. Even though it's more expensive couldn't pass it up at the current price (black only) on amazon.it - grab it while you can:

Decent price for the air. Let us know how you get on once it arrives
tedpan is offline  
13-05-2018, 15:34   #1023
digitaldr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,257
Will do. Added advantage of full manufacturer's warranty and option of dji refresh too.
digitaldr is offline  
Thanks from:
14-05-2018, 22:07   #1024
padair
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,012
Some messing about this evening

https://youtu.be/N_QNJuuJcVM

Anyone know some software for video editing?
padair is offline  
(3) thanks from:
14-05-2018, 22:11   #1025
Kotek Besar
Registered User
 
Kotek Besar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kat rumah la..
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by padair View Post
Some messing about this evening

https://youtu.be/N_QNJuuJcVM

Anyone know some software for video editing?
Looking good man!
Kotek Besar is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-05-2018, 22:19   #1026
jogdish
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldr View Post
I've been lurking here for weeks with the intention of buying the Xiaomi but actually just bought a Mavic Air. Even though it's more expensive couldn't pass it up at the current price (black only) on amazon.it - grab it while you can:
I have an Education 10% discount to use on DJI, still no mavic air option up, if that amazon price goes sub 700 again, I would love to take it. Can you let us know your experience, plugs,manauals, issues etc..
jogdish is offline  
14-05-2018, 23:59   #1027
digitaldr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,257
Will do. Due to arrive 22-25th of May
digitaldr is offline  
15-05-2018, 09:41   #1028
ibrahimovic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 255
Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts
ibrahimovic is offline  
(2) thanks from:
15-05-2018, 12:56   #1029
padair
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimovic View Post
Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts
It's not exactly a spy drone
padair is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
16-05-2018, 19:55   #1030
Shefwedfan
Registered User
 
Shefwedfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimovic View Post
Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts
If selling give me a shout and Imight buy
Shefwedfan is online now  
16-05-2018, 20:07   #1031
ridonkulous
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimovic View Post
Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts
Drop me a PM if you're considering selling.
ridonkulous is offline  
16-05-2018, 21:10   #1032
tedpan
Registered User
 
tedpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shefwedfan
If selling give me a shout and Imight buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridonkulous
Drop me a PM if you're considering selling.
My mate at work has one for sale. Flown once for 10 minutes. He lives near Dublin airport, so is in a no fly zone and can't fly in his garden.
tedpan is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-05-2018, 21:52   #1033
Shefwedfan
Registered User
 
Shefwedfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedpan View Post
My mate at work has one for sale. Flown once for 10 minutes. He lives near Dublin airport, so is in a no fly zone and can't fly in his garden.

100?
Shefwedfan is online now  
Thanks from:
17-05-2018, 10:16   #1034
Cee-Jay-Cee
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Donegal
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by padair View Post
Some messing about this evening

https://youtu.be/N_QNJuuJcVM

Anyone know some software for video editing?
I was watching that thinking ‘that’s very like Coravaddy’ and it was. I live 3km from there on the Drumkeen side.

What’s the range with it?
Cee-Jay-Cee is offline  
Thanks from:
17-05-2018, 11:14   #1035
padair
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee-Jay-Cee View Post
I was watching that thinking ‘that’s very like Coravaddy’ and it was. I live 3km from there on the Drumkeen side.

What’s the range with it?
I haven't tested the range yet. I have went 500 meters so far but should be able to go mile maybe more
padair is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet