Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is UCD SIS Web down for anyone else?

• 20-12-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Is UCD SIS Web down for anyone else? I urgenty need to access past exam papers.

UCD SIS Web is failing to load for me...

Edit: I've tried Explorer, Chrome and Firefox but it still isn't working. It was working fine for me around a few hours ago...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yeah not loading for me either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

My SIS didn't open anyway. But I see they have this announcement on Connect:
    UCD Connect Maintenance Tonight

UCD Connect will be unavailable tonight between 5pm and 8pm for scheduled maintenance, direct logins to other services are available from here.

It might be related to that. Try it at 8 and see if it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

My SIS didn't open anyway. But I see they have this announcement on Connect:

It might be related to that. Try it at 8 and see if it works.

Thank Thor in Valhalla - I nearly had a heart attack there!

Thanks!!

However, UCD connect is working for me, it's just the SIS Web access that isn't. I tried accessing sis on http://sisweb.ucd.ie (i.e., not ucd connect) but it says the same thing.

Can anyone tell me if the above link is working for them?

Can anyone tell me if the above link is working for them?

Yeah sorry I wasn't clear in the last post, I can't get into SIS via the direct login.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

You can get to it in to it via connect under the student life tab, the direct link won't load for me.

• Advertisement

You can get to it in to it via connect under the student life tab, the direct link won't load for me.

This is the direct link and it works for me:
    https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Great! I was sweating like a sow in heat there last night thinking it wasn't working, lol.

Advertisement