Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

True Grem ,.love cooking programmes !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same, Anything from Come Dine to Kitchen Nightmares, will watch it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning World, work day for me so up bright and early. Watching about 30 guys in the car park opposite me playing cricket since around 530am.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Never understood cricket, am hoping to get up for the final Moto gp of the season later.

Me too, but these guys look enthralled by it.

Clear blue sky day around here and a chilly 18 degrees.

• Advertisement

Chilly :P How's the sub par coffee going down?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can't sleep here, might stick on an episode of Community.

Poor Ted, horrible to wake so early.

Ignoring the hotel stuff and sticking with Nespresso followed by Starbucks, but have to give up hotel food as they serve way toooooo much.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Ignoring the hotel stuff and sticking with Nespresso followed by Starbucks, but have to give up hotel food as they serve way toooooo much.

Ah portion control. If i could master that one thing i'd be laughing, always feel i must clear my plate.

• Advertisement

Poor Ted, horrible to wake so early.

I think it merits a hug.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think it merits a hug.

Fine, c'mere ya daft lug ;)

Ah portion control. If i could master that one thing i'd be laughing, always feel i must clear my plate.

Fine, c'mere ya daft lug

Awh thanks. :o

When did I demoted to daft?

:confused:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Awh thanks. :o

When did I demoted to daft?

:confused:

It's four in the morning, your powers are at their lowest, so you're only daft, not double barrell nuts like usual

I see from the Travel thread that Witchie is back home. Hope she pops in here again and tells us about her Asian exploits.

smurfjed wrote: »
    I see from the Travel thread that Witchie is back home. Hope she pops in here again and tells us about her Asian exploits.

Oh that would be nice, missed her round here..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning guys! Awake too early too buuut I’m feeling pretty prettaaay, pretaaay, pretty good! :D

My cousin called over last night and we went for a saunter. Then finished the first season of “For Life”, I watched it in 3 sittings :pac:

Quite mix of chats in here as usual in the last 12 hours :D

What’s the plans for today?

Bed mostly, then more work :P Maybe up briefly for some bike racing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Is Rossi still on the bike? I’d be more of a fair weather F1 follower. And by fair weather I get most of my updates from my brother followed by watching the occasional highlights of a race :D

Enjoy the nest when ya have it!

Rumours strengthening that he might call it quits after this season though he has previously said he will be racing next..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Good morning world! \o/

T'is a cold and foggy day out there. But still crisp and lovely. Proper wintery. Delightful! Especially from the couch with the rad on.

May head out for a run in a while, but first, some work, work, work that I really don't want to do, but kinda have to. So, if anybody wants to boot me up the arse and tell me to get started, feel free!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning campers!
    I’m awake since early but had a great sleep so not feeling hard done by.
    Plans for today? Hope to fit in a walk but mainly have chores to do, this party never ends.
    Have a good one!

Morning all, awake since 6.30am here but feeling rested and it looks lovely outside. Need to do a quick grocery shop this morning and a few bits of housework, then meeting my friend for a walk. The only difficulty will getting out of this lovely warm leaba, I'd love to stay here for the day.
    Fingers crossed Witchie pops in, dying to hear about the love life.
    Have a great day lads.

I think I need to stick the kettle on for you lot :)

I think I need to stick the kettle on for you lot :)

Nice one Grem, coffee (no sugar) and 2 toasts please. Can you let the toast almost burn, a mountain of butter and some marmalade...too kind.😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Oh. Tea - super strong please (I won't mention a brand :)), and loads of milk!

I should bend my knee now and scuttle off to the kitchen!

Wow, everyone is here very early today, I'm used to just myself and a few others hanging around so early.
    Glad I didn't have anything to drink last night, hoping to get through a college assignment today, fingers crossed!
    If I get enough done, I'll allow myself a little glasheen of wine this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I should bend my knee now and scuttle off to the kitchen!

Just black tea for me Grem, no milk or sugar!

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just black tea for me Grem, no milk or sugar!

Yes ma'am :p

Anyway, beautiful morning, wish I had the energy for more of a walk..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement