Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon go-ing!

• 16-07-2016 10:52pm

Pokemon Go is kind of two of my favourite things combined, Pokemon and Geocaching! The servers have been down all day since it was officially released in Ireland, so with some hours to spare in Dublin today I went caching instead. I found nothing. Must be out of practice. There were too many people around too.

I dare say this Pokemon Go could get more new Geocachers too. My mother works with a young man who was playing Pokemon Go and she turned him onto Geocaching, he'd never heard of it. (The text was something like "What's that game you play with the compass and the thing you put in the quarry?") The cache was logged by the same guy later that day, a brand new geocacher!

Advertisement