Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,377 ✭✭✭Trampas

PTH2009 wrote: »
    This comes up when I log in

Did your old login details work or did you need a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,493 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Renewed mine today. All good.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Greensoup

I’m limerick and haven’t even got the email yet. Looks like I’ll have to be fully awake doing the renewal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I didn't get an email but followed this url...
    https://seasonticket.matchbox.ie

Signed in with my old credential and got a prompt that an email was sent to me with a link to change my password. That email went into junk incidently.

Followed link, changed password and logged in.
    All my details were there and I clicked renew. Paid and job done.

Galway hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Liongard82

Cork doesn’t seem to be available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Greensoup

Cheers, i logged in to that new website you gave and a minute later I had email in junk from season tickets that got me to reset password and ready to renew. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,699 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Trampas wrote: »
    Did your old login details work or did you need a new one?

The link that was sent to me to change the password didnt work and I reset my password through the 'forgot my password link' and reset it through that and everytime I log in its comes up like the pic

I have to put in all the details again but from the sounds of the working renewals there was nothing like that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Where is the renew button? When I click on 'Manage Season Ticket' it loads up a page with my name and the ticket I had in 2019 in a type of box like that looks like a ticket stub or something, but I can't click on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

The site is still in development so still being updated. Mayo and Dublin still not available for renewal

mystic86 wrote: »
    Where is the renew button? When I click on 'Manage Season Ticket' it loads up a page with my name and the ticket I had in 2019 in a type of box like that looks like a ticket stub or something, but I can't click on it...

494677.JPG
    Roughly in the red square. There was a tick box beside the ticket name as well

• Advertisement

The link that was sent to me to change the password didnt work and I reset my password through the 'forgot my password link' and reset it through that and everytime I log in its comes up like the pic

I have to put in all the details again but from the sounds of the working renewals there was nothing like that ?

I’ll fire them off an email or does anyone have a number you can contact them?

On email do they respond promptly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

kaizersoze wrote: »
    494677.JPG
    Roughly in the red square. There was a tick box beside the ticket name as well

Thanks for the reply, that red box area is blank for me, and no tick box option...

I'll wait and try again tomorrow before contacting them.

Anyone else notice a date renewals close? I don't see it stated anywhere. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

celticbest wrote: »
    I haven't received a mail yet, what county are you?

Donegal

Trampas wrote: »
    I’ll fire them off an email or does anyone have a number you can contact them?

On email do they respond promptly?

Emailed them yesterday told me I should be ok if I 'sign in' instead of using 'buy my first season ticket' option but I'm still stuck so I emailed them again nothing back yet

I dont mind signing up for a new account but prefer to just renew and keep the same numbers etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Had season tickets for Galway hurlers and footballers so it looks like we don't have enough funds to even send off a renewal email :pac:

Emailed them yesterday told me I should be ok if I 'sign in' instead of using 'buy my first season ticket' option but I'm still stuck so I emailed them again nothing back yet

I dont mind signing up for a new account but prefer to just renew and keep the same numbers etc

Thanks. I’ve a Dublin one so can’t sign up for a new one

Only renewals until December 1st so you wouldn't be able to buy a freh one until then.

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Only renewals until December 1st so you wouldn't be able to buy a freh one until then.

Sent an email off

If they dont get back to me by next week I'll just go ahead and fill details etc again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Has any Dublin season ticket holder been able to renew yet.

Has any Dublin season ticket holder been able to renew yet.

Ive been told it will be tomorrow or Monday.

I got my email back from them telling me my email has been changed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Had a look at the new website last night, looks good. No renew option then. Got the email earlier and when I logged in, the renew tickets option was there. Site looks like its still under development.

What's the reason for them giving one domain but it redirects to a completely different domain?

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Had a look at the new website last night, looks good. No renew option then. Got the email earlier and when I logged in, the renew tickets option was there. Site looks like its still under development.

What's the reason for them giving one domain but it redirects to a completely different domain?

God only knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭IanVW

Renewed both my Waterford season tickets the other night

Signed up there new account numbers

Hopefully better luck this time round but we got to an All Ireland final the first year I had one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭HBC08

Renewed season ticket just there (Mayo)
    Tried this morning but new site wasn't working then, received email and followed the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Renewed Dublin football today.

Got an email to say my email was changed.

Tried old account and prompt me to change password and sent email to old address.

Sent them off an email about it as used new one and only offer to buy which isn’t a runner with Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Hi all, looking to buy a Season Ticket for the first time, I saw the mention of a new website here and logged in. Didn't purchase as wasn't sure if I could use that site yet - does anyone know when new purchases will officially open? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Hi all, looking to buy a Season Ticket for the first time, I saw the mention of a new website here and logged in. Didn't purchase as wasn't sure if I could use that site yet - does anyone know when new purchases will officially open? Thanks.

What team you looking to buy one for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

What team you looking to buy one for.

The Kingdom I believe.

Advertisement