Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Piercers and Tattoo Artists in Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

tStar wrote:
    are there any tattoo studios in portlaoise??
    has anyone of you been there?
    are they good?

thanx a lot

Here's a list of Tattooists in Ireland I found using Golden Pages;

Dublin (16) Cork (5) Meath (4) Limerick (3) Waterford (2) Westmeath (2) Wicklow (2) Galway (1)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xochi

Thanks for the contact details folks! Handy little board this eh, I'm new to it!

Does anyone here have any implant experiences themselves? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bungo

Like I said dude! Black magician n pretty adept from what I've heard!:eek:

Thanks bungo but I'm after an implant artist not a witch or exorcist! Hehe!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Anybody know what the piercer from Living Art in Cork is like? I had a chat to him on the phone earlier about my nape piercing (which is all of a week old & already a problem) and he said he'd have a look at it tomorrow for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Meathcat

Yes Glen works out of Miss Fantasia's in South William St and he will do implants in any part of the body but you're better going in and chatting to him first. He won't bull**** you and will tell you if its do-able or not. You'll have to be over 18 though because despite what Stephen says, Glen will stick to the letter of the law and won't touch anyone who is not of an age to be pierced or implanted.

With regard to the guy whose son was pierced, well it COULD have been black magic - Glen is very persuasive ;) but joking aside I know from personal experience that Glen is not a Satanist but an adept of Kabballah and an anthropologist without comparision!

Don't be afraid, go in and talk to him and you will get an honest answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Meathcat wrote:
    Yes Glen works out of Miss Fantasia's in South William St and he will do implants in any part of the body but you're better going in and chatting to him first. He won't bull**** you and will tell you if its do-able or not. You'll have to be over 18 though because despite what Stephen says, Glen will stick to the letter of the law and won't touch anyone who is not of an age to be pierced or implanted.

With regard to the guy whose son was pierced, well it COULD have been black magic - Glen is very persuasive ;) but joking aside I know from personal experience that Glen is not a Satanist but an adept of Kabballah and an anthropologist without comparision!

Don't be afraid, go in and talk to him and you will get an honest answer.

I second everything said above about Glen, he's and myself are the only artists on the scene who had training in doing implants rather then just getting the kit and reading about the operation.

I've had implants done by glen and had no problems with them and they've been settled 5+ years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

tut tut emmet you dirty lil man you ;) didnt know you did implants? suppose theres alot i dont know huh. Im healing fine by the way :cool:
    i also know paddy in bodyshock does em, but yeah i have heard of Glen's talent. Saw him in eh doyles once, his arms look fairly cool i have to say.

I only do work on friends now. Personally i'd avoid paddy in bodyshock as alot of his work hasn't impressed me or his procedures about doing them. If you like his arms you should see his back, has a full japanese style dragon done by one of the masters in japan, think it was yoshi-toshi but not 100% sure, But is a sweet piece none the less.

Ah so you do them too! Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Wilburt wrote:
    Saw him in eh doyles once, his arms look fairly cool i have to say.

He doesn't just have them in his arms! He has 98 implants in total...

If you like his arms you should see his back, has a full japanese style dragon done by one of the masters in japan, think it was yoshi-toshi but not 100% sure, But is a sweet piece none the less.

Check this out http://vampirefreaks.com/u/protoanemonin You get a good view of Glen's tattoos here ;)

Xochi wrote:
    Ah so you do them too! Where are you based?

I'm based in london

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cheshire_Grin

My personal favourite piercer in Dublin at the moment, is Mark in Celestial Ring - Stephen's Green. He's brilliant. Doesn't mess things up, good for advice and there's no bull****. Don't go near the british girl in there though, she made a mess of my labret piercing.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

Mark is brilliant, and a nice guy to boot. 2 thumbs up there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Anyone know of any good female piercers in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DanteThePilgrim

Just dropping by to discourage anybody from going to Raven's in Cork. Personally, I think that he's expensive and his work is not great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jayj

have a look @ our new tattoo shop called "Ink Works Tattoos" its in bray. heres my work www.jaystats.com or www.myspace.com/iwtattoos
    hope to ya all soon.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Rothen

Does Zulu have a website? I cannot seem to find it anywhere :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

have a look @ our new tattoo shop called "Ink Works Tattoos" its in bray. heres my work www.jaystats.com or www.myspace.com/iwtattoos
    hope to ya all soon.

Good luck with the new shop. How's the arm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Anybody know or hear anything about the new tattoo parlour opened up in Carlow town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Shelli wrote:

I can't remember her name, but there's a female piercest in Celestial Ring in Stevens Green who's great, she's tall, skinny with one ear full of rings and the other full of scaffolds. Why female, out of curiousity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah she stretched my nipple for me, very professional. and her ears were hella cool too, from somewhere in england i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

Shelli wrote:

elaine in metal morphsis done a few of mine....always bin done wll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 goodforsomethin

anybody know if a tattoo artist called paul hayde works in zulu or celestial he used to work in atattooed in bray done super work but he left there, dont want to ask in shop where he went but heard he was in one of above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

I think he works in Zulu. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

One more for the list.

Golden Cat. Fleet Street, Temple Bar. (next door to thunder road cafe)
    Very good tattooist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 resigirl

Extreme Piercing and Tattoo : Letterkenny
    Does anyone know of any websites in ireland you can visit??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 goodforsomethin

I think he works in Zulu. :)
    thank's;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

No Problemo! :)

Advertisement