Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAC - mornings

• 16-10-2019 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Does anyone here use the NAC first thing in the mornings. WOuld be looking at going at 6am and just wondering what the set up is like, I assume there is clubs there but how many lanes are for public? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭audiRon

Varies from morning to morning, but always at lease 3 lanes present for public. Slow/Medium and Fast

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭TheWonderLlama

booking the early morning swims is getting to be a pain. They fill up immediately.

booking the early morning swims is getting to be a pain. They fill up immediately.
    Don't get me started. Seems to be random as to how many slots they allocate in a session. E.G today at 6am, 12 spots available in 3 lanes for members and a swimming club had 18 people in 3 lanes and the leisnter team had another 24 or so people in 4 lanes so around 50 people in the pool, yet on Saturday evening only 12 people allowed to use 10 lanes in a 50m pool.
    I've mailed them twice asking for an explanation and radio silence. To make matters worse for the hour session you can only get about 50-55mins in.
    Very frustrating

For sure. Only being able to book 3 days in advance is ridiculous. You can't get a routine going.

was in for the 7.30 session this morning. four people there, had a lane to ourselves. but at least 15 on the sign-in sheet. So people are just booking sessions and not turning up. There has to be a better way of doing it.

• Advertisement

was in for the 7.30 session this morning. four people there, had a lane to ourselves. but at least 15 on the sign-in sheet. So people are just booking sessions and not turning up. There has to be a better way of doing it.
    That drives me mad.
    I was there at 6am today, around 12 people in 5 lanes, 5 other lanes empty but not available for our use, High Performance don't use them until 7:30am. Very frustrating

Advertisement