Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eunicas inquiry?

• 13-01-2018 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Hi. I was thinking of studying abroad through Eunicas. Has anyone here used them? Are they reliable? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭yoppo

Hey,

I used them to apply to study medicine in Kosice, Slovakia. I'm currently in my 4th year and enjoying it.

If you want any advice feel free to send me a message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

yoppo wrote: »
    Hey,

I used them to apply to study medicine in Kosice, Slovakia. I'm currently in my 4th year and enjoying it.

If you want any advice feel free to send me a message.

Thanks yoppo.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭FakePie

Can you share the good information in a public space?

If not - can you shoot me a copy of the message with the good information?

Do they give advice on funding also?

FakePie wrote: »

What do you want to know FakePie?

In terms of Eunicas - do they provide comprehensive detail on potential funding for studying abroad?

That'd be my main concern.

I pretty much have a solid idea of what I want to do and where I want to do it - but financing it is another kettle of fish?
    JohnMc1 wrote: »

What do you want to know FakePie?

What other benefits are to be had going through Eunicas?

• Advertisement

In terms of Eunicas - do they provide comprehensive detail on potential funding for studying abroad?

That'd be my main concern.

I pretty much have a solid idea of what I want to do and where I want to do it - but financing it is another kettle of fish?

What other benefits are to be had going through Eunicas?

I'm not to far along in the process since I missed the Feb intake. I won't really know more about the process until May.

I do believe you can still get SUSI grants since you're going to school in Europe [a quick email to SUSI will sort that]

Just out of curiosity - could you comment on where you're going and your intended course of study?

I also missed the initial intake - I think for my specific course, I may have to wait until next year.

Just out of curiosity - could you comment on where you're going and your intended course of study?

I also missed the initial intake - I think for my specific course, I may have to wait until next year.

Warsaw University of Technology Computer Science [and Cracow University of Tech] and Electrical Engineering.

I'm going to contact Eunicas and find out when the next intake will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 citizen0215

The major difference between a soft inquiry vs. hard inquiry pertaining to credit is that one negatively affects your credit, while the other is harmless. A hard credit inquiry will lower your overall credit score. This type of credit inquiry, also known as a “hard pull”, is obtained when you make a request to a financial institution for the purpose of securing credit or loans. If you make too many requests for credit within a short period of time, credit reporting agencies view this as a red flag indicating that you may be experiencing some sort of financial crisis. A soft credit inquiry is obtained when a company pulls your credit - primarily to decide whether or not to offer you credit, or to monitor your current credit status. This type of inquiry, also known as a “soft pull”, does not lower your credit score because the request did not originate from you for the purpose of securing credit.

The major difference between a soft inquiry vs. hard inquiry pertaining to credit is that one negatively affects your credit, while the other is harmless. A hard credit inquiry will lower your overall credit score. This type of credit inquiry, also known as a “hard pull”, is obtained when you make a request to a financial institution for the purpose of securing credit or loans. If you make too many requests for credit within a short period of time, credit reporting agencies view this as a red flag indicating that you may be experiencing some sort of financial crisis. A soft credit inquiry is obtained when a company pulls your credit - primarily to decide whether or not to offer you credit, or to monitor your current credit status. This type of inquiry, also known as a “soft pull”, does not lower your credit score because the request did not originate from you for the purpose of securing credit.

What does this have to do with applying to university through Eunicas?

• Advertisement
Advertisement