Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

shanec1928 wrote: »
    and ya probably spent that savings in time checking / chasing up on the “bargain”

Very doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Gerlad

Just receive there now too and have applied to my Amazon account. What a roller coaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

It worked! The saga is over! Thanks everyone for this odyssey we went on :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

shanec1928 wrote: »
    and ya probably spent that savings in time checking / chasing up on the “bargain”

Not really. It’s a website check.
    No time lost.

And further to the dot offer as i was registered with TCB, I booked a hotel stay through hotels.com and I have €55 pending cash back from that too.

Nice site with decent pay backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Mine went confirmed last night. how long between confirmed and cash out?

Those who got amazon vouchers, how long did you have to wait until you actually received the code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Still waiting myself. I'll give it one more week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭peteb2

Got mine too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

brightkane wrote: »
    Mine went confirmed last night. how long between confirmed and cash out?

Those who got amazon vouchers, how long did you have to wait until you actually received the code?

When mine went payable, I put it in my reward wallet, then withdrawn as Amazon gift card. I got them in 3 days after that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got my amazon gift card in a day. Having said that, mine all went through long before most of ye for some strange reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭This is it

Just added mine to PayPal. It's been emotional lads. Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭Macker1

Just withdrew mine to paypal as well. Great deal even if it took a bit too long

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Finally went payable . Added revolut sort and account number so waiting 72 hrs before it allows me to withdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Lads,mine hasnt been made payabe for ages so I emailed them last week. They sent back this reply-"They were offering 3% cashback for Echo and Alexa devices around Black Friday but on the 9th December Amazon no longer offered any cashback on Echo and Alexa devices this is why your purchase was untracked."
    From my memory ,the offer was expiring on the 10th Dec,thats why I bought on the 9th....can anyone else confirm this or are they right?Saying they wont pay out the cashback...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

toby2111 wrote: »
    Lads,mine hasnt been made payabe for ages so I emailed them last week. They sent back this reply-"They were offering 3% cashback for Echo and Alexa devices around Black Friday but on the 9th December Amazon no longer offered any cashback on Echo and Alexa devices this is why your purchase was untracked."
    From my memory ,the offer was expiring on the 10th Dec,thats why I bought on the 9th....can anyone else confirm this or are they right?Saying they wont pay out the cashback...

I earned my 15 cashback from an Amazon order placed on the 9th December. I didn't order the Echo at all - it worked for any Amazon purchase made by a new Topcash member if I recall correctly. Might be worth a further challenge, especially if you have a relevant screenshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tonyfillony

I got the same message from them 2 days ago , havent had time to hcase them on it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

hey guys just a quick update from me, my money became payable as soon as i sent through a ticket so anyone stuck at confirmed maybe try that.

i just moved mine to my paypal account as i will be using that again at some stage.

Best of luck to you all and i hope it works out for everyone.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    hey guys just a quick update from me, my money became payable as soon as i sent through a ticket so anyone stuck at confirmed maybe try that.

i just moved mine to my paypal account as i will be using that again at some stage.

Best of luck to you all and i hope it works out for everyone.
    Mine still at pending after that bull**** excuse they sent me....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Mine still at pending after that bull**** excuse they sent me....

They're still waiting for Amazon to verify my purchase at this stage, 'waiting for retailer'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I sent in a ticket and they told me it showed as being completed on the 9th December so I had to wait for 30 days after that date before they could push it to payable.

So I did. And eventually have just got a reply back saying there is no purchase showing on ym account and to lodge a ticket for untracked cashback..... Which may take up to 3 months to investigate and does not actually have a facility to claim for the 15 pounds offer.

Incompetent or scam. Maybe a bit of both!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭cletus

I sent in a ticket and they told me it showed as being completed on the 9th December so I had to wait for 30 days after that date before they could push it to payable.

So I did. And eventually have just got a reply back saying there is no purchase showing on ym account and to lodge a ticket for untracked cashback..... Which may take up to 3 months to investigate and does not actually have a facility to claim for the 15 pounds offer.

There may be a level of incompetence, or possibly they weren't prepared for the level of uptake, but considering a number of us on the thread have reported being paid out, it's unlikely to be a scam, or at the very minimum, a poor one

• Advertisement

Incompetent

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

100% not a scam.
    TCB is a large well known and well used site in the UK.
    The problem here is that many people incorrectly bought, clicked incorrectly or done it too late.

I have used TCB and got my money back for this and other offers including hotels.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

kceire wrote: »
    100% not a scam.
    TCB is a large well known and well used site in the UK.
    The problem here is that many people incorrectly bought, clicked incorrectly or done it too late.

I have used TCB and got my money back for this and other offers including hotels.com.

Definitely not a scam. I have received over £80 back in the last few months on thing I was buying anyway. Very very good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

(excuse me, I'm slightly out of breath as I heave myself up off the ground from collapsing in shock)

Today...... I........ Finally........ Got...........my Payment to change.......... From........... Pending to Payable?!
    I make it 64 days, is there gonna be anyone later than this??

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

I'm still waiting..Ordered 29th November. Dont even care at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭kenyard

I've also gone payable today.
    I had to lodge a ticket, as it didnt detect my purchase, but i used brave browser which has anti tracking technology so it was my own fault.
    i have since used the site for a few ebay and 1 or 2 other amazon buys and am up to 16.29
    15.67 currently payable.

finally i can say "thanks op!"
    edit: it doesnt go payable until the returns period passes so you should/will always be waiting 2 months. otherwise people would buy loads of stuff and return it for free money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭S.G.M.

£15.00 still pending on my account. Why is it taking so long?

S.G.M. wrote: »
    £15.00 still pending on my account. Why is it taking so long?

Email them. I did, was sorted out in 48 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭S.G.M.

cletus wrote:
    Email them. I did, was sorted out in 48 hours
    Cheers. I cudnt find an email address. Wud ya have it?

• Advertisement

Advertisement