Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose QuietComfort QC35 II Bluetooth Headphones-Midnight Blue - Argos €225.99

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

And that's one of the best colours too. Good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Was one of my better investments at 290 for version 1, still love em and treat them with care. The mic is the only issue I have however don't use it much.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

seem to be sold out everywhere :-(, on amazon.de for 255 including delivery.
    that extra 30e is killing me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Anyone with reservation they won't be using please keep me in mind. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Anyone with reservation they won't be using please keep me in mind. Thanks

I’ve just placed an order for collection this weekend, reservation sent number by text and email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Superquinn

My reservation just expired for Ilac centre in Dublin. Pulled out at the last minute. It's available now to reserve it if someone wants to jump on it

They're back in stock in Argos on Sunday for 225e in midnight blue only.

i'd already ordered black ones from amazon.de for 255e. Anyone know what midnight colour looks like in the flesh. Watched a few videos and it's hard to tell.... Maybe that says it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,764 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

asharkman wrote: »
    They're back in stock in Argos on Sunday for 225e in midnight blue only.

i'd already ordered black ones from amazon.de for 255e. Anyone know what midnight colour looks like in the flesh. Watched a few videos and it's hard to tell.... Maybe that says it all!

I tried Wexford, Carlow, Arklow and Waterford. Only Arklow didn't throw up an Out of Stock error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Wexford, Waterford and Carlow right now says

"Order now
    for collection .....
    Fri 17th - Mon 20th January "

Wexford, Waterford and Carlow right now says

"Order now
    for collection .....
    Fri 17th - Mon 20th January "

If you go through the reservation process it gives the Out of Stock error and you don't get a reservation number.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

TitianGerm wrote: »
    If you go through the reservation process it gives the Out of Stock error and you don't get a reservation number.

Worked fine in Cork yesterday..

Belfunk wrote: »
    I’ve just placed an order for collection this weekend, reservation sent number by text and email.

you gonna use it?

Yea its teasing.

Allows you all the way to the end of the reservation process for collection on Monday only to tell you Out Of Stock..weird :o

Yea its teasing.

Allows you all the way to the end of the reservation process for collection on Monday only to tell you Out Of Stock..weird :o

I got a reservation number for Arklow so some store are obviously working. Hope to collect on Sunday.

I got a reservation number for Arklow so some store are obviously working. Hope to collect on Sunday.

nice one

I tried Wexford, Carlow, Arklow and Waterford. Only Arklow didn't throw up an Out of Stock error.

The store i picked was Nutgrove, Dublin. i got the mail too.

asharkman wrote: »
    The store i picked was Nutgrove, Dublin. i got the mail too.

I got emails too but it's weird they say out Iof stock and have no reservation number.

Think their system has a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭swine

I have a reservation code for Argos Galway which is valid for today if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

the reservation system with Argos is a PITA to be honest, too many people reserve and then never collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

Not available anywhere. I dont need this but have convinced myself otherwise :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

bot43 wrote: »
    Not available anywhere. I dont need this but have convinced myself otherwise :o

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

I have a reservation for Rathfarnham Nutgrove "Reserved
    will be available to collect from:
    Wednesday January 15th to Friday January 17th 2020"
    If it's of any use to anyone. I didn't get an email or text to tell me that it's ready for collection which I think is the norm (I'm having a big problem with gomo and not getting texts from anything at the moment so should be grand). Reserved it on the 10th. PM me for the reservation number. The blue colour btw.

I got emails too but it's weird they say out Iof stock and have no reservation number.

Think their system has a glitch

Yup, your right, it's a prereservation. They say they'll send a text later.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

I have a spare code for The Jervis Centre, Dublin if anyone wants it. It has to be used by close of business tonight (16/01/20).

My brother has decided not to use it.

Dont know how but I nabbed a pair in Argos in Ilac.

Happy out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

I have a spare code for The Jervis Centre, Dublin if anyone wants it. It has to be used by close of business tonight (16/01/20).

My brother has decided not to use it.

To far. Any one close to Co.Wexford??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,517 ✭✭✭billyhead

There unavailable in Dublin city centre😬

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

thc4me wrote: »
    I have a reservation for Rathfarnham Nutgrove "Reserved
    will be available to collect from:
    Wednesday January 15th to Friday January 17th 2020"
    If it's of any use to anyone. I didn't get an email or text to tell me that it's ready for collection which I think is the norm (I'm having a big problem with gomo and not getting texts from anything at the moment so should be grand). Reserved it on the 10th. PM me for the reservation number. The blue colour btw.

Is this still available? Will PM now

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

Just out of curiosity, has anyone received a pair with 'AZ' on the end of their serial number? You'll see that on the sticker at bottom of the box.

Can be either 'AE' or 'AZ'. Asking because anything ending in 'AZ' is Bose AR enabled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

These are available to order again right now if anybody wants a set collection 24th of January

Advertisement