Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People glued to their phones,not looking where they are going.Nearly walked in to me 3 times.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Doesn't it ?

Pish! You'll be telling me next that saying "f**king hurry up lift" doesn't work!
    It's a scientific fact that it does work, but mashing the button nullifies the statement.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

dubstarr wrote: »
    People glued to their phones,not looking where they are going.Nearly walked in to me 3 times.
    I have vowed to no longer get out of their way anymore. It's going to get interesting.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Is phase two of your plan going to be that you're going to sneeze loudly an inch from their face? Now, that's something I'd like to see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

My colleague who just told me I should remove my football team's picture from my desk as it may "upset someone" - given that "I saw that famous player is a rapist".

I need to get the f**k out of this job, I'm surrounded by idiots!!!

No use trying to get away from them, they're everywhere

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

wexie wrote: »
    No use trying to get away from them, they're everywhere

That's my fear!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I have vowed to no longer get out of their way anymore. It's going to get interesting.

Saw a guy walk into a lampost there last week while walking and browsing:pac:

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Saw a guy walk into a lampost there last week while walking and browsing:pac:

there are some crackers in this one. the last is the best, she doesn't even take the phone away from her ear

My feet are f*cking freezing today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I got duped into watching some Trampoline thing on Facebook. They dancin' to a load of Songs going hell for leather and now I've a reel in me head after watching it. Will probably hae stoopid niggling Headache all day now. :rolleyes::(

Oh and also I got myself a Dri Buddi. I'm one step away from assembling the stoopid poxy thing but I can't get it. Gahhhhhhhh... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Missing the Leinster match tomorrow because I'm not talking to my sister and would rather lick a public toilet than ask her for a ticket.

This, folks, is what's known as cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I'm not even a remotely stubborn person, normally.

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Im going to do the same,im not moving.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Would it be bad to stick out a foot and trip them? Asking for a friend.

New Home wrote: »

TA that as a society we are not doing this already.

I asked and apparently it's not "socially acceptable"

Damn and blast!!!!

How about an umbrella, then?

How about an umbrella, then?

If it's like that Vatican banker deal in the 70s I would love to say yes!

Mary Poppins? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Noveight wrote: »
    Poor syntax.

What’s wrong with him?

In my head I have a vision of an unemployed Greek philosopher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Got a phone call earlier today inviting me to an interview next week. So I changed my day off to accommodate.

After getting another call inviting me to another interview for a different day. All out of days off now.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

People who eat with their mouth open. On lunch break now and 2 people eating crisps with their mouth open, drives me fukin mental.

Want to hold open their mouth and **** down their throat.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement

Why do restaurants not open on time.Theres one place i like to go.And it never opens on time 10/15 minutes late.Anytime i have been over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Monochrome cars, seems like 19 out of 20 cars on the road are either black or some shade of grey.
    Folks d'aul country is dull and grey enough, try something brighter.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Still waiting to be seen at at 1.45pm appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My bestie in work might be leaving me :(

Gonna miss her soooo much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Websites with auto start video clips, such as CNN, which sometime startle me when I'm not expecting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Comhra wrote: »
    Websites with auto start video clips, such as CNN, which sometime startle me when I'm not expecting them.

News-sites should also keep an eye on their video playlists.

Here's a video of an assault in Paris followed by a bear hilariously stealing food from a bin.

Bad taste.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autocorrect *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The live action Lady and the Tramp isn't gonna be in cinemas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

If I hear any more about this Brett Kavanaaaaaw fella I'm going to scream. Why the Fūck is this headline news?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Can't make it thru Glory by Dermot Kennedy without tearing up...every...bloody.. time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement