Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astrological Birth Chart

• 08-10-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking of getting a few birth charts done. Anybody know of anywhere/anybody good?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

A couple of people I know have gone to Andrew Smith in Dublin, and apparently he is fab. There is another lady I have had recommended to me by my reiki master based in Enfield. Will check for her details when home later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭alfranken

A couple of people I know have gone to Andrew Smith in Dublin, and apparently he is fab. There is another lady I have had recommended to me by my reiki master based in Enfield. Will check for her details when home later.

Astrological chart, a reiki craves not these things.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Alfranken, if you don't want to contribute something useful then please do not contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

The name of the person in Enfield is Caroline Kavanagh. www.angelpresents.ie is her website.

Oh, it seems the website is down, but if you put the website address into google, you should be able to bring up a cached version of it. My reiki master recommended her, have no idea on costs, length etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 richards6

Take time to research the person who you go to, an online presence isnt the same as going and getting a natal chart reading in person. Very often instead of a printed written report, you can get a tape/cd of the chart reading which works alot better in helping you understand your charts' dynamics. I live in South West Cork and professional astrologers are few on the ground. You could try kate arbon, but I found her quite scattered which didnt suit me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭alfranken

stevenmu wrote: »
    Alfranken, if you don't want to contribute something useful then please do not contribute.

Come on that was the funniest thing (intentional) posted on the woo woo section.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Kaylee

Thanks for the advice MysticalSoul and richards6.

Alfranken you rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lightbeam

I know there are a few Astrologers in Ireland but most of them only work in Dublin. I'd recommend Kate Arbon, shes in west cork but does readings on the phone if you dont want to travel. She's very well known and popular locally.

I've had astrology readings with her several times over the years and it was always really helpful, and really spot on. She goes into the life path stuff and soul challenges in depth if you want that in your personal reading as well.

In my experience (and i've been to everyone on the block for readings in Ireland and uk!) astrologers have their own specialties and will approach your chart from their own personal perspective. Experiences can vary wildly depending on who you go to. Some people are very good at the technical stuff but just dont have the sensitivity or people skills to deliver such personal and sometimes quite revealing information!

I've met several professional astrologers through my work and the best ones are all well over 40 and have been at it for lots of years!

Some people out there doing readings have done little more than read a few books or take an online course though they are still happy to advertise and take money. The reading you get there is really just for entertainment whereas a good astrology reading can be transformational!

LB

Advertisement