Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met a polish girl today am i reading the signs right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

eo980 wrote:
    Now that's just not true. I've been living with my girlfriend for the last 3 years and I know plenty of single polish ladies. That's quite a generalisation.

YOUR quite the generalisation

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

YOUR quite the generalisation

That's a stunning contribution there Grumpy.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

eo980 wrote:
    There are also several other boardsies with polish girlfriends.

Myself included :) Best relationship ever

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK folks, chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭Esel

€5K huh? What's the Polish for 'gold digger'? Go anyway, it'll only cost you a couple of hundred to buy drinks all night. :D

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

dodgyme wrote:
    You better turn up. She is "banking" on it - ha ha!

High five!

She could be stalking you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭paulie.walnuts

"she lives in the apartment block next to mine though she would bus it work and i would drive."

Guys isn't it obvious? The girl is looking for a lift in the mornings to work instead of the bus :D
    Seriously go for it and the advice on bringing an ugly friend is absolutely top drawer. Do let us know how you get on with her after saturday.
    Don't appear to interested and play it cool and you will be in like Flynn.
    Some one had another twist on it earlier but what do a woman and a bank have in common? Once you withdraw you lose interest. So true.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Anytime I meet a Polsih girl behind a counter, it ends up like the link below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZJhLscD6i8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

esel wrote:
    Go anyway, it'll only cost you a couple of hundred to buy drinks all night. :D

Plus she'll probably drink you under the table ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Anna23 wrote:
    she is probably thinking u are very cute and thats it!!!

yeah!
    If you do go to the pub, don't let her think you just came to meet her. Say ur friends all decided to go there and u just went along.
    Ya don't wanna seem too eager, might be a bit stalkerish!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Polish women are very nice, sound and friendly - but they don't go for bull**** so beware!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Just go along for a drink and a bit of craic. Lots of Polish (and other nationalities) love to go out and make a few friends. Work on the basis that shes looking for a friend, nothing more, being honest and decent to her, and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

let us know what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

let us know what happened?

Will do folks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Will do folks
    What pub is it by the way! I think we should all go and cheer you on!

Besides if she has any cute friends myself and a couple of the other lads who posted here could go to work on them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

py2006 wrote:
    What pub is it by the way! I think we should all go and cheer you on!

Besides if she has any cute friends myself and a couple of the other lads who posted here could go to work on them! :D

stalker forum tbh. ;)

'yeah tell us... what pub? I'll bring the popcorn :D'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

wahey! best of luck tomorrow :) hope you have a good evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

Lob it into her boss... balls n' all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Lenina

dame wrote:
    I know a few Polish girls and GaRtH_V is right; Irish men do have the wrong impression of them (and most foreign girls). Remember Poland is a very Catholic country, being married is very important to them.

OP, go to the pub, just remember to treat her respectfully the same as you would any girl.

Did I get it right? Is the general opinion: a Polish/ E European woman = a golddigger or an easy woman who will sleep with you on the first date?
    Those who implied sex: Is this your experience with Polish women or only some stupid fantasy?

To OP: you are reading the signs right. She wants to meet you. Go there with your friend, I`m sure she won`t go to the pub on her own either. Just behave like a gentleman and don`t drink too much (it would be difficult to understand what you say). Have a nice evening.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I don't think so, in general you need to make friends with them first. They don't go for some blubbering fool who's tanked up telling them how lovely they are.

Are you polish / east-european by your username?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

eo980 wrote:
    Now that's just not true and is quite a generalisation. I've been living with my girlfriend for the last 3 years and I know plenty of single polish ladies. There are also several other boardsies with polish girlfriends.

What I meant was thats the general consensus in the factory where I work (all the hot ones anyways :D )not the general population. And its true whats been said about them being nice and friendly, I personally think (the ones I work with :) ) are very very polite and friendly and smile alot and salute you. Actually alot of the guys at work thought they were on the ball until they noticed they are like that with everybody :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

yh whatever you do dont turn up drunk or with drunk friends. Be nice and gentlemanly and u will be fine. Good luck OP, have a good time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

How did u get on??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Bet they're having an ole snuggle now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

DonJose wrote:
    Anytime I meet a Polsih girl behind a counter, it ends up like the link below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZJhLscD6i8

lol!

'Well 2 of my friends came out with me on saturday to make it look not obvious that i was going there to see her! Took it easy on the beer i got there about 8 and she and about 6 of her girl friends and a couple of lads came in about 9 the pub was getting full but there were quite a few tables in other areas of the pub that could accomodate her and her group but the made a bee line for a smallish table near where i was. Anyway over the next hour or so we made eye contact several times, she went to the bar so i decided to make my move man i was ****ting bricks!! Oh and what a killer body!

So i stroll up and order 3 pints and say "hi remember me" then she said this "Arent you that guy from the bank whos stalking me?" i didnt know what to say! Then she started laughing her head off and said she was joking and she was hoping id gotten the hint.

So Q about an hour after that 1 of my friends off smoking the other one in the toilet she came over and sat beside me, we got chatting i asked her her nae and she said she already knew mine. So we pretty much cchatted for the whole night and i think one of her friends took a shine to a mate of mine. But basically as i said we had to walk home the same way. So myself my roomie my other friend and her and 3 of her friends, the girls, walked back to the apartment complex and it got to the point where we had to go out seperate ways my friends and hers go the hint and walked ahead.

So there we were bit of an awkward moment so i just took the plunge moved in for a kiss and she responded! so we smooched for about 15 mins, then i said i'd let her go back to her friends, she gaver me her number and we were txtin for a good bit yesterday and we ended up going for a walk yesterday and kissed again. So we have arranged a date for thursday night as ill be away this weekend, all in all im pretty damn chuffed!
    and she is extremely hot!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

success!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I love the way the Eastern European girls are so forward and easygoing, the Receptionist in my old gym was exactly the same (Latvian Girl) and here we are living together two years later!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

woo hoo! Well done OP! :D

Advertisement