Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature entry Medicine 2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Pharmabud

What’s the story guys, any updates? How is everyone feeling about everything? Come out of the dark all you lurkers :):)

Hi there, I submitted documents to RCSI late last week. Fingers crossed. Haven’t heard anything else from any other college yet .

How are you guys getting on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 eua19r1

Submitting everything to RCSI today. Have applied to UCC and NUIG but heard nothing from either so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 yowyow

I submitted everything today. Praying that I receive an interview 🀞🼠Btw, out of curiosity, what’s everyone’s background and is this the first time you’ve applied to RCSI?

First time applying and have a background in General Nursing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EsmeW

First time applying to RCSI. Also sat the GAMSAT. Undergrad and Post Grad in Molecular Biology. Praying for interview - it all seems so competitive!

• Advertisement

Got an interview for NUIG! Anyone else? Didn’t really think i’ll be getting an interview with them. :o

My first time applying this year, btw. I’m a General Nursing graduate with 2.2 and hoping my years of experience will help secure an interview with RCSI :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 arkeda

yowyow wrote: »
    Got an interview for NUIG! Anyone else? Didn’t really think i’ll be getting an interview with them. :o

My first time applying this year, btw. I’m a General Nursing graduate with 2.2 and hoping my years of experience will help secure an interview with RCSI :D
    Big congratulations and best of luck with the interview.

I also applied to NUIG but didn't see that they don't accept those eligible for graduate entry until it was too late. So I unfortunately didn't get an interview!

Well done and all the very best with the interview. I didn’t apply to NUIG, but I was always under the impression they only interviewed people with top hpat scores so congratulations!

Just got interview invitation for UCC for week of 24th of May.

eua19r1 wrote: »
    Just got interview invitation for UCC for week of 24th of May.

Me too, best of luck with it. How many places have they in UCC do you know ? I wonder what the story with trinity is? Thanks

• Advertisement

Same to you. I believe up to 4 places but I could be wrong on that regards. Not sure what the story is with trinity.

eua19r1 wrote: »
    Same to you. I believe up to 4 places but I could be wrong on that regards. Not sure what the story is with trinity.

You, me and two others so :-)) All the very best with it, I’ll let you know how it goes if I’m before you

Congrats to the both of you and best of luck with the interview!

Congrats to the both of you and best of luck with the interview!

Thanks a mill, when are you having Galway interview ?

Pharmabud wrote: »
    Thanks a mill, when are you having Galway interview ?

I have mine on the 8th of June. Trying to gather as much info as I can for the MMI! Will your interview for UCC also be in the MMI format?

I have mine on the 8th of June. Trying to gather as much info as I can for the MMI! Will your interview for UCC also be in the MMI format?

They have just said it’s 10-15 minutes regarding the application and contents of personal statement etc over Microsoft teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jpw20

I also got an interview for NUIG (on the 8th June) and UCC ( next Monday) . Has anyone heard from trinity or RCSI yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Duffleboxie

Have been checking this all morning to see if anyone else has received emails from RCSI! If you do can you post here to let the rest of us know please! Terrible feeling in my stomach

Have been checking this all morning to see if anyone else has received emails from RCSI! If you do can you post here to let the rest of us know please! Terrible feeling in my stomach

Hi there, no word yet. They said shortlisting will be before the 19th so anytime today or tomorrow I would say

No word yet but I believe they'll be sending out emails tomorrow. It'll be the same as previous years.

Best of luck to all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 EsmeW

Emails have been released. Best of luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 melody15

EsmeW wrote: »
    Emails have been released. Best of luck all!

Yes, I didn’t get an interview for RCSI. Still working on the one for UCC, good luck to everyone for next week! I wonder when we’ll hear back from Trinity?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Duffleboxie

How did everyone get on?!

Got an interview for RCSI! I’m absolutely delighted! Hope everyone got invites too!

Interview for rcsi here too. Best of luck to everyone.

How did everyone get on?!

Hey got an interview for next week for RCSI. They said they’d let people know of finer details (time etc) on Microsoft teams later today.

Jpw20 wrote: »
    Hey got an interview for next week for RCSI. They said they’d let people know of finer details (time etc) on Microsoft teams later today.

Me too, thankfully. Best of luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cl0.123

Interview for RCSI here too, delighted!

Cl0.123 wrote: »
    Interview for RCSI here too, delighted!

Just got trinity interview, best of luck to anyone else who applied

• Advertisement

Pharmabud wrote: »
    Just got trinity interview, best of luck to anyone else who applied

Did they send an email ? Or was it on their portal system ?

Advertisement