Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Prime £59 for a year.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭torrevieja

how do i know if im on uk please

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

torrevieja wrote: »
    how do i know if im on uk please
    go back to my last post (3 or 4 back) and you will see what I concluded

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Soarer wrote: »
    Do you lose anything of note if you switch from Ireland to UK?

Your viewing history

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Signed up for the Prime for £59 deal. Is there anyway to use Prime Music? Trying to sign up with Amazon Music app with Revolut card but not accepting Parcel Motel address, probably cos my registered address with card is in Republic.

Anyway around it? Or is there any difference between Ireland and UK Amazon Music account?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

I signed up for Prime and want to add my daughter on a family account so she can share prime video. I sent her the link but because she signed up with amazon.ie it says we're in different countries and won't add her. Is there away around this, could she just log into the .co.uk site or will she need to speak to them and have her region changed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Etnies wrote: »
    Thogught everyone was still using their student accounts.. 39 a year

I am.

For those trying to change region, change your default address for devices to UK. This is different to your registered and delivery addresses.

You still need to ask CS to change your video region.

Going by the quality of English above, it seems that the Indian call center staff are a lot more likely to just change you over, where the English staff are questioning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

anyone having difficulty using amazon music. I hadn't used it before and thought i may as well avail. When I downloaded the app it recognises I have a UK plan (changed for video) but the app is looking for a payment method (which won't be charged) for address verification. Is there a way around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brian4

I tried to change my address on revolute to parcel motel address (for Amazon Prime) and revolute want an explanation as to why I changed my address. What should I say?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

As this offer is Expired, closing this thread.

Use other forums like Online buying for other Amazon questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement