Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discos- the wezz

• 28-04-2005 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30 koala

just wonderin where abouts the wezz is. or are ther any better discos for under 16s in dublin? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The Wezz?
    Is that some hip new name for Wesley?
    If so, Old Wesley Rugby Club in Donnybrook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

suttonions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

As far as I know, the red box in harcourt does an under 18s night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Wesley, obviously. Baby wezz on Fridays and Old wesley on Saturdays

Baby wezz for 14-15, Old wezz for 15-16. Old wesley doesn't even try and be over 18's anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Don't waste your time at da Wezz - it's greatly overrated and a waste of time and money. Also the bouncers are complete perverts who get enjoyment out of slapping the asses of young girls. Stay away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭ferdi

underage meat markets....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Old wesley on saturday night, went there too many times as a youngster. Suppose at 16 years of age....it wasn't a bad place.

Wesley lasted for nearly 3 years and the best damn 3 years of my short life thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

I enjoyed my times at baby wezz , plan on going to old wezz too. Its true that the bouncers are perverts though ... they really enjoy feeling you up ! :eek: Redbox is much better though :)

Redbox is awful.

well, actually thinking back it was amazing the first time i went because I only had wesley to compare it to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

does anyone rember the cricket, fingallians, na fianna, the lawns? ah memories...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 red riding hood

Im going to baby wezz on Friday 3rd, is it any good. I heard you have soo much fun with your friends there!!Anyone going on the 3rd?

Wesley is good if you havn't been to any other discos. You'll have fun while your there but when you go somewhere else and compare it you realise its not all that great. Well thats how it worked for me at least.

I heard this today from a friend who's little brother goes to wezz. You think it was filthy when you went? Try now...

The girls are considered tight if they wear underwear at the place now. They take it off and wear it around their wrists for the night.

**** sake.

Ye I've heard that aswell, it's stupid and well anything that happens to those girls , they were asking for it.

Loads of my friends go and they have never seen that!!And if girls actually do that they're desperate and most probably little sluts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 johnd112003

n e 1 go las nite? i did it was good, im goin on de 3rd n e 1 else? :cool:

n e 1 go las nite? i did it was good, im goin on de 3rd n e 1 else? :cool:
    Yep im going on the 3rd and i cant wait!!i havnt been before so it shud be fun!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

rugbug86 wrote:
    does anyone rember the cricket, fingallians, na fianna, the lawns? ah memories...
    i remember fingallians ahhhhhh :)

redbox, the u18s is good if you like the groped
    the same croed go to over 18s (at least on wednesdays)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Ok, that's it, I'm locking my little sister in a safe until she's 18.

Better make it 30, just to be safe.

• Advertisement

Aw banquo that's cute ! :p Seriously though wezz has the worst rep.

really?so many of my friends go and have a great time!!

Oh ye you still have a great time ... doesn't mean it can't have a bad reptation though. It's not everyone there thats following these trends e.g wearing no underwear!

Fantasy wrote:
    Oh ye you still have a great time ... doesn't mean it can't have a bad reptation though. It's not everyone there thats following these trends e.g wearing no underwear!
    Yeh im going for the first time on the 3rd its the first time my parents have actually said that i can go they didnt want me to go before because they were passing it and they saw a load of stuff going on outside!!I cant wait though!!

how de fck does wezz av a bad rep , sum "tings " go on but dat appens everywere, i've only seen 2 fights der, but dey wer broken up straight away,ders like no scumbags der either

how de fck does wezz av a bad rep , sum "tings " go on but dat appens everywere, i've only seen 2 fights der, but dey wer broken up straight away,ders like no scumbags der either
    well i dont know if it does or not cos i havnt been yet so!!

wot age r ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Only one sentence can some up Wezz - Carlsberg don't do nightclubs......

Well you lot know the rest!!!!!!! :D

lol, ya legend

• Advertisement

lol, ya legend
    im 14 y?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement