Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lisa left a garage in Scotland to Debbie and Belle

I think Roni is the name that Priya said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lisa left a garage in Scotland to Debbie and Belle

I think Roni is the name that Priya said

Could be Rohini, it’s an Indian name

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Tonight
    Tracey and Nate are the latest couple to discover that when you play hide the Cumberland and you don't use protection then you is gunna have a baby.

Ay up lass ow did that happen?

I duun't knuuw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Tonight
    Tracey and Nate are the latest couple to discover that when you play hide the Cumberland and you don't use protection then you is gunna have a baby.

Ay up lass ow did that happen?

I duun't knuuw.

When she starts putting the weight on,
    They’ll reckon she had too many sausages!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

That nurse has some big mouth, imagine blurting out personal news like that in front of a patients visitor, without asking permission first.

• Advertisement

Who does Gabby live with now? Laurel or Diane?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who does Gabby live with now? Laurel or Diane?

I thought she was living with Leana and Dr. Liam?

Belle won't tell Cain

Who is this new fella with Leyla?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Fecking knew it was Gabby, it had to be but why I still don't know, that fake dating page and all is madness, quite topical I suppose, real life and that

rapul wrote: »
    Fecking knew it was Gabby, it had to be but why I still don't know, that fake dating page and all is madness, quite topical I suppose, real life and that

I suppose Gabby is doing it for payback for her mother Bernice, so Gabby also thrashed Take A Vow and not Leanna before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

I am finding Emmerdale so bloody boring lately. Its the only soap I watch and have watched it for years but it is a real struggle lately. I HATE the character of Liam. How can a doctor be so bloody idiotic :):)

The Harriet love triangle has to be one of the worst ever shown. Not an ounce of chemsitry between any of the 3 characters.

Hopefully it will get better soon. I know they are filming under strict conditions but surely the writers could come up with more interesting storylines.

Radio5 wrote: »
    I thought she was living with Leana and Dr. Liam?

Did Diane not kick them out and he got his own place, he is a doctor he could rent one of Kim's many properties

Where is David's baby?

Did Diane not kick them out and he got his own place, he is a doctor he could rent one of Kim's many properties

Where is David's baby?

David's baby is spending a few months in the Magic creche where all Emmerdale babies go until they're old enough to go the Magic Emmerdale Nursery ....:D

Agree re Harriet. All the passion of a table cloth.

• Emmerdale is really poor at the moment and I don’t know if COVID 19 is to blame but Corrie is great even with the virus affecting it

Gabby said she stayed with Leanna so where is she staying, will her cut become more severe, sepsis?

Dawn will tell her dad no way will she trust Harriet to do it.

Jamie is completely spineless-maybe even Belle is beginning to see that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

This is now the second married man Belle has got involved with yet she’s going around the place thinking people should feel sorry for her.

She needs to take a long look at herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It makes sense for Belle to have daddy's issues though. It's part of her makeup.

fin12 wrote: »
    This is now the second married man Belle has got involved with yet she’s going around the place thinking people should feel sorry for her.

Lisa rolling in her grave with disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It makes sense for Belle to have daddy's issues though. It's part of her makeup.

Why does she have Daddy issues though? Hasn’t Zak been involved in her upbringing all the time.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Why does she have Daddy issues though? Hasn’t Zak been involved in her upbringing all the time.

Belle is the apple of Zak's eye so no daddy issues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

The Jermaine lad was a good bit older than her so I can see how people might consider that relationship to be linked to 'daddy issues' but being a married man wouldn't, Jamie is very young early 20s I think. Anyway Zak has always been there so don't understand that suggestion regardless.

Either way, yes its crazy to go after married men knowing they're married, but shes not the one who's married so they're more in the wrong than her.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    The Jermaine lad was a good bit older than her so I can see how people might consider that relationship to be linked to 'daddy issues' but being a married man wouldn't, Jamie is very young early 20s I think. Anyway Zak has always been there so don't understand that suggestion regardless.

Either way, yes its crazy to go after married men knowing they're married, but shes not the one who's married so they're more in the wrong than her.

Belle is a hypocrite as she was mad angry at Zak and Joanie for ruining her family when she is older than Millie plus she has zero chemistry with Jamie, he is so dull no chemistry with anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Belle is a hypocrite as she was mad angry at Zak and Joanie for ruining her family when she is older than Millie plus she has zero chemistry with Jamie, he is so dull no chemistry with anyone

Yes true on both counts. He's like a whiny wet cloth.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Yes true on both counts. He's like a whiny wet cloth.

He's no Carl King anyway!!!!!:)

• fin12 wrote: »

Just like Debbie moan moan moan

• Registered Users Posts: 30,148 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I always find the Dingle's have massive double standards.

Is Malone finally dead?

I thought Nicola had a job, a councillor but now working in the cafe, not so much a silent partner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Tbh Malone needs to go, Harriet is a horrible character religion or personally she has no moral high ground, hopefully she will have to bury the body she deserves nothing but hardship!

• Advertisement

Now another dead body cover up, Harriet and Dawn's guilt eating away at them

Advertisement