Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

botanical slimming soft gel meiztang

• 27-02-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 size10wudbnice

I have just bought these tablets online.. as i kno lots of people who are taking them and the weight is falling of them..I am on them 7 days now, i take one tablet each morning with breakfast,..through out the day my appetite is suppressed and i have a slight bit more energy..but it is nothing extreme like other chinese herbal tablets such as chinese magic show..which i have also tried and found them to be very strong like an emphetimine drug..but these tablets are great ..so far..i have googled these alot and i have found no bad reviews and they seem to be quite safe..
    i would like to know if anyone else is taking them and if so how are they getting on..i have lost 5lb already which i am very happy with.
    i would also like to add that i am having three small healthy meals a day also.. and i am drinking maybe 1-2 litres of water a day.

i would like to hear any opinions from people.. i am 28 (F) living in Dublin :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

so full of sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 5 size10wudbnice

Transform wrote: »
    so full of sh1t

why do you say that i am being genuine, :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

I have just bought these tablets online.. as i kno lots of people who are taking them and the weight is falling of them..I am on them 7 days now, i take one tablet each morning with breakfast,..through out the day my appetite is suppressed and i have a slight bit more energy..but it is nothing extreme like other chinese herbal tablets such as chinese magic show..which i have also tried and found them to be very strong like an emphetimine drug..but these tablets are great ..so far..i have googled these alot and i have found no bad reviews and they seem to be quite safe..
    i would like to know if anyone else is taking them and if so how are they getting on..i have lost 5lb already which i am very happy with.
    i would also like to add that i am having three small healthy meals a day also.. and i am drinking maybe 1-2 litres of water a day.

To be honest, I'd just drop the pills and do it the real and only way. You'll rub people up the wrong way talking about pills here, it's like a red rag to a bull. No explanation is necessary because they don't work. Please just take my word for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

What's in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

yea bloody right - off you go and take your little pills so 28yr female living in dublin - reads like a lonely hearts line.

Sorry but you are in the wrong place trying to push pills and making these claims

• Advertisement

• I have just bought these tablets online.. as i kno lots of people who are taking them and the weight is falling of them..I am on them 7 days now, i take one tablet each morning with breakfast,..through out the day my appetite is suppressed and i have a slight bit more energy..but it is nothing extreme like other chinese herbal tablets such as chinese magic show..which i have also tried and found them to be very strong like an emphetimine drug..but these tablets are great ..so far..i have googled these alot and i have found no bad reviews and they seem to be quite safe..

It's got nothing to do with fitness. Use common sense please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

+ 1 to the last two responses.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

This is a fitness forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement