Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QWOP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Absolutely in knots laughin at that.So funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I love the Everyones a winner message that comes up,it's like the special olympics only worse-it wouldn't even qualify.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You have got to be licking my nipples with the tongue of an elephant.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Holy ****. I reckon I can do it. I'm already at 45m. edit: lol there is a hurdle at 50m.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm writing to the olympic committee and asking for my gold medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

qwop.jpg

memes-i-would-qwop-miles.jpg

Holy crap.
    Somebody actually did it.

Holy crap.
    Somebody actually did it.

He destroyed me time wise but I still bet him for distance. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

He destroyed me time wise but I still bet him for distance. :D
    Thats exactly how I feel about my girlfriends ex!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I tried and tried and tried and I can't get past bloody 10 m. Unless I had the super-patience to shuffle my way along, I can manage that, but the hurdle would kill me

so fun and frustrating :D

man I have seen the video in full now - in absolute stitches pain in my side tears rolling down my face :D

bluewolf wrote: »
    I tried and tried and tried and I can't get past bloody 10 m. Unless I had the super-patience to shuffle my way along, I can manage that, but the hurdle would kill me

You kinda just ignore the hurdle. It's there but you just sort of shamble over it.

bluewolf wrote: »

man I have seen the video in full now - in absolute stitches pain in my side tears rolling down my face :D

I just knocked the hurdle down and kept bouncing and shuffling over it. Ended up dragging it along for a bit as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I just backflipped elastically (and spastically) due to laughing so hard.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I got as far as the hurdle using what I like to call "the Tekken method" i.e. pressing all the buttons rapidly :D

qwop_0801.11

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Went backwards and fell off the map 20 metres back

So, I got locked last night and tried to play this.. No recollection of it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

took me half an hour but finally did it :D dragged the hurdle to the finish line!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I'm writing to the olympic committee and asking for my gold medal.

Can you ask them for a silver one for me while you're at it?

Capture.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

The silver's mine!!

Advertisement