Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Today, the ordinary average young people of this country. They are bright, welcoming, amusing, good-hearted, well informed, articulate and a pleasure to be around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That srameen obviously met me :D

Ah no, I’m just joking. I’m not young anymore I’m a real adult now.
    My TH is I got a 99. Dairy doesn’t agree with me but future me can worry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    Time for Stinkertom to pay a visit to the vet, snip snip.

Yep but his owner flatly refuses. They sorted the island cats a while ago apparently, and the first thing i was asked on the ferry when I arrived with my three was were they neutered

If you want a wonderful cat tale....

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/the-cat-woman-of-cape-clear-comes-home-223046.html

she died the year after..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dead cats aren’t a TH :eek:
    I’m happy because it’s a Netflix and chill evening and my dog ate an ice pop by licking it like a human, he kept trying to bite it but knew licking was how we do things in our house

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Seeing happy cattle enjoying being outdoors at last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happier still if there is good grass growth coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Washing bone dry and straight back into presses . No hanging on indoor line , no need for clothes everywhere . Now that's a joy !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window I saw my dad going for his walk,he's a slow enough walker, so I kept calling his name from the window and he kept looking around all confused as if to say "Who the feck is calling me" :D I was nearly on the floor howling with laughter :D:D.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happier still if there is good grass growth coming.

Any day now. My tree that has been threatening to blossom for the last few weeks finally burst in to flower

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car basking in the glorious shiny sun... watching the Neighbourhood kids play ..... I may go kick around the ball with them... They're nice kids anyway thankfully not lil brats.. We chat away any evening they see me... And I play with them now and again... I've been living in this town now 4/5 years and except for 2/3 direct Nextdoor Neighbours, I don't really know anyone. It doesn't really bother me 'cos I don't be at home a lot anyways other than to sleep, I always seem to be coming and going a lot! But when I see the kids playing together it reminds me of home and happy Childhood and togetherness and all that. :)

• Advertisement

I complained I didn't get any Easter eggs a few weeks ago. Today I found Lindt bunnies in a garage shop at 2 for €3. They're chilling nicely in the fridge

Winding the day down....listening to someone snoring..and the clock ticking.So quiet with no wind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went for a drive up the mountains this evening, sat overlooking the Galtees. Always forget how beautiful it is up there, especially on a sunny day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Everybody's such in a good mood today ! I'm in a good mood too.
    We all deserve it.

Shoesdayschild reminded me that I've got a great Netflix series to look forward to this evening.

Actually, I've a telly now, might even watch the Late Late to bitch a bit with Mr M ! :eek: That'd be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My dog just did the biggest Barney Gumble-esque burp. I've never heard anything like it out of her before.

I'm going to be laughing randomly at this all night now every time I think of it. Laughing as I type.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My neighbour's little three year old girl, shouting this evening, putting her two older brothers in their place. She will never take any crap from anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Made the most amazing Chinese fakeaway- all syn free on slimming world. It's great to be able to stay on plan and enjoy myself :)

not having to be anywhere today.. just sweet peace abed

TH : dry day !
    I'm charging that mini-tool I bought in Lidl last week, and today I think I'm gonna trim my bush.

:cool::D I know what you're thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do you need a hand to make sure it is even?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do you need a hand to make sure it is even?
    448786.jpg

No I think I can manage, might post up a picture afterwards though, no harm in a bit of bragging. :pac:

Putting the patio table and chairs back outside....at last!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TH : dry day !
    I'm charging that mini-tool I bought in Lidl last week, and today I think I'm gonna trim my bush.

Bejaysis :eek: :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I inherited an absoloute mess of files when I took on my new job. Someone gave me great praise the other day that she didn't even mean to give when she asked was someone still working with us and said "it looks like he started after you because this file is actually organised..." :pac:

*Scratches head*

Sure you meant the rose bush right?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The weather :)

*Scratches head*

Sure you meant the rose bush right?:confused:

It's a box bush actually !
    True story :D:D

I've had to take a break to recharge the little yoke, it's brilliant, delighted with it.
    But it's a long job as I'm shaping a length of maybe 15 metres overall, maybe slightly more, and it's a little hedge (like knee high).
    Pity my arthritic hands do swell a lot with the vibrations, but I'll still do it bit by bit.

TH because of the picture Poochie05 posted :D

I keep falling asleep. Hour after hour.. Yawn.... Just fed the dog as I forgot when I fed the cats. She was so good but so hungry so she got the leftovers that were for my meal.... Yawn....

• Advertisement

Just had a phone call from a couple we haven't seen in a few months "Fancy going out for a drink tonight?" Well, we can't be antisocial so time to tidy up the bits and pieces outside, grab a quick bite to eat and off we go. Always nice to meet up with nice people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement