Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a good backpack??

• 05-09-2005 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'm heading to Oz next month and I have to purchase a good backpack.
    I've been told to get one that you can un-zip fully so you can take out whatever you want (as opposed to taking all your clothes out of the bag, just to get something from the bottom).

Can someone they me wheres a good place to start looking?
    I live near the city centre in Dublin.
    Also I don't want to spend over €100 if at all possible.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭PunyHuman

Try Millets on Mary St or the Great Outdoors on Chatham St. They both have a good range but Millets would tend to be cheaper.

There's a place on Liffey St as well but I can't remember its name.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Bruce Fan

Never noticed Millets before.
    Thanks for the info.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i secong millets, tho some dodges tuff in there too, if ya have the money...great outdoors, cant go wrong there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

yeah i second great outdoors. staff are very helpful. it does tend to be a bit pricey though...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Bruce Fan

Well money is going to be an issue I'm afraid.
    Looks like I'll be paying a visit to Millets!

• Advertisement
Advertisement